Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The ones that got away

deadpandiva

Call Me a Cab
Lauren said:
Ooh! that jumper sportswear pattern! I've seen it a few times, and always thought it was cute. Bummer.
That blouse!! :eek: Saved a pic of that- that's AMAZING.
:( So sad, those are so nice.
It's the second time in a month that I have lost that jumper pattern. and that bluse pattern was one of those magazine patterns were all the pattern peicing are printed on one page and they overlape. It was also French.

SayCici

Practically Family
I'm with Lauren on the Simplicity pattern, woah! I've never seen it before. The blouse has a zipper? So cuuuute.

kamikat

Call Me a Cab
Lady Day said:
Picture6-1.png
I was bidding on it and stopped at $20. I also love wrap dresses.

deadpandiva

Call Me a Cab
I like wrap dresses buecause they seem easy to wear, fun and casual. I also love the novelty of them. I have had my eye in that particual pattern for a while.

SugarKitten

One of the Regulars
Lady Day, is that a *backwards* walk-away dress??? I love it! So sorry about the miss!

deadpandiva - the jumper was adorable!

What these patterns do for my uniform love... I love anything that makes me look like a stewardess... That Red Cross pattern is just *love*

deadpandiva

Call Me a Cab
!BqBO,SgCGk~$(KGrHqYOKj!EubpJPsLLBLt6+DOpvg~~_35.JPG

This is cute but I can live with out it.

P1300333.JPG

I was sad about this one though because I have the perfect fabric for it. Red, white and blue plaid flannel.

kamikat

Call Me a Cab
I'm trying to be good about buying patterns again, but I have a list of things I'm looking for and this one fit the bill. I was outbid at the last second.
npatt163.jpg

crazydaisy

Practically Family
Not a dress maker myself. too useless for that, but I can feel your pain, kamikat and deadpandiva, those patterns are just gorgeous!
The day I'll own a 30's coat I'll throw a party. Same goes for a proper 30s blouse, and for that surely, the key is in the collar.

deadpandiva

Call Me a Cab
kamikat said:
DPD, those are so cute it hurts! Did it go really high?
no, it went for about 26.00. I got out bid by about a dollar. it's probably only the third or fourth collar pattern I have bid on. I guess I'll just keep trying.

cherry lips

Call Me a Cab
I thought these were vintage maracas (shakers), and that you were going to make music!
Lady Day said:
Picture11-1.png

Im starting to thing Ill never get a darning egg. :cry:

LD

P.S. I LOVE the maracas boys in Night of the Iguana!
Nuit_de_l_iguane_1964_Night_of_the_Iguana_1.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe