Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your vehicles

What general era was your vehichle made:

• 30s or earlier

Votes: 38 15.8%
  • 40s

Votes: 26 10.8%
  • 50s

Votes: 39 16.2%
  • 60s

Votes: 52 21.6%
  • 70s-90s

Votes: 64 26.6%
  • New with classic features

Votes: 47 19.5%

• Total voters
Love it! Especially the "ZZ Top" stripes, as we call them, here. Looking for a 4-door, dually, long box along these lines.

Still on the lookout for a good Suburban. Found this 1990 2500 4x4 locally for $800.00. Runs and drives, with current inspection. Make no mistake, its roached. Rusty as thunder, but it drives great. Its a stepping stone.

083bb10dc2469bb52ad265c8094ee7dc.jpg

hey peeps, here are a few of the cars i own and some that ive sold. i also have a 67 nova non post i should get running in the next few months. my daily is now is a honda accord coupe, gas efficient that is, that way i can afford boots =)

57 bel air pro street, sold last year, to buy a new challenger srt8, by far the worst decision ever, lol.

heres my current 69 that i should be driving more often

here 67

Dude! You are my kind of man! :thumb:

art89b

Familiar Face
haha. its a passion bro. I love the Stangs man! i went to the track last thursday and seen a mach 1 like yours doing 10 seconds man, thing was a beast

LizzieMaine

Bartender
Coincidentally, the Lincoln, like my car, was also a 1941 model. Had Pennsylvania plates, so it's not someone I know, but if by chance they happen to be Loungers, HIYA!

I thought the Plodge was big, but next to that thing, it looked like a Tootsietoy.

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
Coincidentally, the Lincoln, like my car, was also a 1941 model. Had Pennsylvania plates, so it's not someone I know, but if by chance they happen to be Loungers, HIYA!

I thought the Plodge was big, but next to that thing, it looked like a Tootsietoy.

I do not know if it is a good thing or bad, but thanks to the Hot Rodders, there are a lot of V-12 Zephyr engines floating around. I saw one, stuffed into a Model T frame, not sure what body work he had in mind, but that would be a real Hot Rod!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld