Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your vehicles

What general era was your vehichle made:

• 30s or earlier

Votes: 38 15.8%
  • 40s

Votes: 26 10.8%
  • 50s

Votes: 39 16.2%
  • 60s

Votes: 52 21.6%
  • 70s-90s

Votes: 64 26.6%
  • New with classic features

Votes: 47 19.5%

• Total voters
I do like green. It's a great color!

Yes, you and your green. lol lol

They not only come off as that-----they are unsafe! :p

Well, the interior is comfortable. At least it isn't Leather, folks think it's more luxurious, but I just don't like it.
A Buick would have been nicer, especially a Park Ave, but this was a bargain, an excellent bargain!

A lot de-Broughamized. :p

I do like green. It's a great color!

Well, the interior is comfortable. At least it isn't Leather, folks think it's more luxurious, but I just don't like it.
A Buick would have been nicer, especially a Park Ave, but this was a bargain, an excellent bargain!

For a 1970s wreck. :p

If it isn't leather then I don't at it. :p Leather costs more therefore it is more luxurious. :p Cloth gets nasty dirty over time and really threadbare.

Buick is ok too I suppose.

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Especially pillow-topped and button tufted. That's comfort.
:eusa_clap
Like this?
1973 Cadillac in Medici Velour.
cadi1973fbmedicivelourdarkblue.jpg
She says "I'm comfy, but moody!" ;)

Leather gets all hot and sticky in the summer, you have to peel yourself off of it. In the winter, it has no give and it feels like sitting on hard plastic.

The only leather interior I've ever really liked was in that '91 Imperial. It was butter soft and you just sank into it. It was miles above my Cadillac's interior in quality, and even moreso above my father's TrailBlazer.

You mean like the D'Elegance leather interior? :p

Panadora

Practically Family
Sold some ten years ago (nothing but a nice looking beach buggy) but I still got the Borsalino though!

U32563I1287314765.SEQ.0.jpg

[video=youtube;4spcSidekI8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4spcSidekI8[/video]

Leather gets all hot and sticky in the summer, you have to peel yourself off of it. In the winter, it has no give and it feels like sitting on hard plastic.

The only leather interior I've ever really liked was in that '91 Imperial. It was butter soft and you just sank into it. It was miles above my Cadillac's interior in quality, and even moreso above my father's TrailBlazer.

I don't live in a lousy climate area like you do. Leather works all season long here and it doesn't get hard. lol lol It is where you live not the nice rich leather of fame and fortune.
I certainly wouldn't want material that reeks and has stains after a few years of use. :puke: It is like getting a used mattress. :eeek:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe