Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your vehicles

What general era was your vehichle made:

• 30s or earlier

Votes: 38 15.8%
  • 40s

Votes: 26 10.8%
  • 50s

Votes: 39 16.2%
  • 60s

Votes: 52 21.6%
  • 70s-90s

Votes: 64 26.6%
  • New with classic features

Votes: 47 19.5%

• Total voters
Well, had a rather hectic weekend thus far. The little woman was on her way to my house and I got a call that her oil light came on and then the car stopped running.
She had an 01 Stratus with a junk tranny. On the highway, she was at 5-6k rpm. I knew the engine was going to give up the ghost sooner or later and was really surprised that it lasted as long as it did. Luckily, she was about 5 miles from my house.

Long story short, I Worked on it, but believed the motor was stuck. Took it to a shop, they told me the same. Luckily, I know them well and they had a car that I've been eyeing up for her. She liked it as much as I did; low miles, well-maintained, and very affordable.

I bought it and have her all set up in her lovely '97 Bonneville. I was glad she decided on it over the Neon she was looking at. It's certainly a much more substantial vehicle and I was very impressed with the ride/performance.

bonneville.jpg

Well, had a rather hectic weekend thus far. The little woman was on her way to my house and I got a call that her oil light came on and then the car stopped running.
She had an 01 Stratus with a junk tranny. On the highway, she was at 5-6k rpm. I knew the engine was going to give up the ghost sooner or later and was really surprised that it lasted as long as it did. Luckily, she was about 5 miles from my house.

Long story short, I Worked on it, but believed the motor was stuck. Took it to a shop, they told me the same. Luckily, I know them well and they had a car that I've been eyeing up for her. She liked it as much as I did; low miles, well-maintained, and very affordable.

I bought it and have her all set up in her lovely '97 Bonneville. I was glad she decided on it over the Neon she was looking at. It's certainly a much more substantial vehicle and I was very impressed with the ride/performance.

View attachment 11984

An you saved money on rice. :p

alsendk

A-List Customer
A pic of my old German made Opel GT 1900. There aren`t that many left in Denmark anymore. They were only build for a shorter period of time I am told. Not that fast, and quite a recemblance with it`s big brother, the Chevrolet Corvette in design

1-Opel 009.jpg

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up

View attachment 11984
Hey man!
Is that a slap at Neon owners?
Well slap away. :D
The Bonneville is a nice car, many with electric everything, and a stout 6 cylinder with plenty of low end torque.
Heck, I like the car because it's green. That's my favorite shade btw.

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
A pic of my old German made Opel GT 1900. There aren`t that many left in Denmark anymore. They were only build for a shorter period of time I am told. Not that fast, and quite a recemblance with it`s big brother, the Chevrolet Corvette in design

View attachment 12010

What a coincidence, I just saw one the other day and thought to myself, you do not see many of those on the road these days. Always liked the lines, nice looking car!

That green with the gold wheels is my favorite color combo on this car.
Those Neons just come off as too small and unsafe to me. My friend had an SRT-4 and I always felt like I was gonna die in that thing.

Hey man!
Is that a slap at Neon owners?
Well slap away. :D
The Bonneville is a nice car, many with electric everything, and a stout 6 cylinder with plenty of low end torque.
Heck, I like the car because it's green. That's my favorite shade btw.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe