Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your SHOES !!!

hPPYs

New in Town
Here are mine.
IMG_4113.jpg

IMGP0192.jpg

Last edited:

Isshinryu101

One Too Many
I just bought these on eBay from a German seller. Rare to find them small enough for me (size 6UK, 7US). At £21 quite a steal.

$(KGrHqR,!joE6J6lUy2NBOtSb1W59!~~60_3.JPG

great grab! I saw them and was very interested at first, but I believe you've nailed it in terms of size (too small for me). 7US looks about right. They are some real beauts! Congrats.

flyfishark

Practically Family
Here is a pair of Martin & Martin's I just picked up. I think they're some where around 7.5-8 (I think). Haven't been able to find out much about the company, but they were in Chicago, on Michigan Avenue, and then New York. The leather is French calf, and I'm guessing these were made no later than the 20s. One of their ads, from 1907, instructed buyers on why they should spend no less than $8 on a pair of shoes. These things were expensive.
MartinMartin1.jpg
[/IMG]
MartinMartin2.jpg
[/IMG]
MartinMartin3.jpg
[/IMG]

cookie

I'll Lock Up
That must be the original Cats Paw heel = very early.

A beautiful shoe. Where do you start? The sexy waist with slighty spadish sole?...the EGs 202 captoe?....the leather?..the condition of such an old shoe?... The whole shebang is wonderful:eusa_clap.

Old Rogue

Practically Family
Scored these Stuart McGuire's today at the Goodwill store. Paid $3.62, including tax. The first pic is straight from the store, the second is after cleaning, polishing, and a new set of laces.

2011-11-12_16-00-42_838.jpg

2011-11-12_22-21-48_384.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe