Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Purchases!

Daisy Buchanan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Wow Lady Day and Jenni, those are some swell patterns:)
I'm looking forward to seeing the finished product:D

Jenni congrats on your first ebay auction and welcome to the lounge. Watch out, both can be highly addictive:eek: :D

Bella your recent purchases are lovely. You work so hard in school, you deserve to treat yourself to something beautiful:)

Shearer and [i']Nikki[/i]your purchases are fabulous too and Mojito you look so great in that hat, it really is incredible!

pigeon toe

One Too Many
38133806_tp.jpg

Another western to add to the collection! ;)

And Lady Day and Jenni Jazz, such cute patterns! I can't even sew yet and I'm jealous!

RetroModelSari

Practically Family
simply georgous!!! I love those patterns and the dress with the draping!

God bless ebay cause I got this 3 barrel iron for about 7,50 including shipping. It would have cost me 60 if I had bought it in a shop. Now I can make fake-waterwaves for my 30s dress :D

416a_1.JPG

10 pairs of vintage gloves! I hope at least a few pairs will fit my fingers...

6217_1.JPG

epr25

Practically Family
Miss_Bella_Hell said:
I've been very bad lately :( Too much ebay.
$10.49
Ebay_211.jpg=600

2 piece set, $9.99
Ebay027.jpg

I so wanted that two piece outfit. I forgot to snipe it when i left for the weekend. My parents are with out internet. Great choice I thoguht it was super cute!

Amber DeCadence

One of the Regulars
Ooh theres been some lovely things posted here but those buttons!! mmmmmm glad I'm not the only one with a thing for them lol

well the pink dress I won arrived this morning and I am a little disappointed, the seller stated there were a few spot marks on the skirt but nothing more and when it arrived this morning I discovered grease marks on the front and ballpoint pen marks on the skirt also :( do you think they will clean out? I do hope so

RetroModelSari

Practically Family
Oh no, such a shame!! I´s such a cute dress!!! :eek: Well, maybe the pen marks are not water-resistant. You could try with a slightly wet sponge to see if it has a effect on the material and the dots.

Grnidwitch

A-List Customer
Amber DeCadence said:
Ooh theres been some lovely things posted here but those buttons!! mmmmmm glad I'm not the only one with a thing for them lol

well the pink dress I won arrived this morning and I am a little disappointed, the seller stated there were a few spot marks on the skirt but nothing more and when it arrived this morning I discovered grease marks on the front and ballpoint pen marks on the skirt also :( do you think they will clean out? I do hope so

Try rubbing alcohol on the pen marks. Use a white cloth to dab at the spot and a white cloth underneath to absorb the ink and alcohol. If the fabric is very old and fragile, this may do more harm than good. Just go easy and be careful

Amber DeCadence

One of the Regulars
Thanks for the help, I did a little investigating on the the cleaning your vintage clothing thread and got some of the Oxiclean that JBD mentioned so I'll give that a whirl. Its a really well made dress otherwise, I am looking forward to rescuing it lol

texasgirl

One Too Many
LolitaHaze said:
I got these shoes today. Not vintage, but I like them!! I can't wait to take them dancing!! I only hope I can! :)

Camille Air

Oh, those are the new ones with the Nike "air" technology- Oprah had them on her show, said she loved them- let us know if you can dance in them!!! Too cute!

LolitaHaze

Call Me a Cab
Sari... Thanks! They seem to be. They have the squishy inserts built right in at the heel and the ball of the foot. It feels a bit like walking on sponges. I haven't taken them for a test drive just yet. :)

TexasGirl... Yeah... I think that is what someone else said. I am not a fan of Oprah by any means and when I heard that I almost put them back! Hahaha I'm a tard like that. But they were too pretty not to get! I will let you know how they are for dancing. I am hoping to take them for a twirl real soon. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe