Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Purchases!

NicolettaRose

Practically Family
Here is some things I bought on Ebay:

48be_1.JPG

1930's romper

4f2b_1_b.JPG

1940's dress

6409.jpg

1930's/1940's dress, anyone know the date on this?

59ef_1.JPG

Edwardian evening coat

hh4b.jpg

Nifty 1940's dress

5f38_1.JPG

Another nifty 40's dress

Daisy Buchanan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Lady Day said:
Get your own buttons, missiy! :p

*runs off into the night with my buttons*

LD
lol hehe lol

Amber your latest purchase is lovely, and Pigeon Toe that cardigan is sooo cute. You're lucky I don't live near you, I'd sneak over in the wee hours of the night and quietly take it from your closet!:eek: :D

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Daisy Buchanan said:
Amber your latest purchase is lovely, and Pigeon Toe that cardigan is sooo cute. You're lucky I don't live near you, I'd sneak over in the wee hours of the night and quietly take it from your closet!:eek: :D

See...you just the type that would run off with my buttons!
*squints eye* Im watching you.......;)

LD

Miss Sis

One Too Many
Amber DeCadence said:
Thanks for the help, I did a little investigating on the the cleaning your vintage clothing thread and got some of the Oxiclean that JBD mentioned so I'll give that a whirl. Its a really well made dress otherwise, I am looking forward to rescuing it lol

Again - I mention Borax. It is brilliant for getting greasy marks out of things and will not harm fabric. It is very gentle. In the UK try Dri-pak to get it on-line.

And Lady Day, Buttons are the best! I love rifling the button box at the charity shop.

RetroModelSari

Practically Family
Nicoletta, you truely hit the ebay-jackpot it seems :) Great stuff!

Amber, pigeon: I love your purchases, too!!!

Does anyone here have really tiny hands? two pairs of the gloves that I bought are wayyyy too small for me. It´s a butter-yellow one and a black one. Both with decorative seems on the fingers. It breaks my heart cause they are in a good condition and just soooooo cute!!! If someones interested drop me a pm!

Tough Cookie

One of the Regulars
Amber DeCadence said:
Ok not strictly vintage as such but I was sooo pleased that I won this I had to share

01hat.jpg
Gogeous! Adorable! Why are things like this so hard to get in the states?!? (without paying boucoup (sp?) bucks for shipping and the hike in currency rates...)

Daisy Buchanan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Lady Day said:
See...you just the type that would run off with my buttons!
*squints eye* Im watching you.......;)

LD
Well, I'll make sure to be on my best behavior:D But really you haven't anything to worry about, I haven't gotten to buttons in my sewing lessons yet!!! So for now you're safe, but all my pants are gonna be falling down!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe