Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Purchases!

Daisy Buchanan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Miss Neecerie said:
Its really all I have bought lately.

f73e_1.jpg

f893_1.jpg
WOWWEEE!!!! That is so incredibly cool!!!
I know you've been without a stove for quite some time, you've just proven that good things do come to those who wait!!
Congratulations on a most excellent purchase! Hard earned money well spent:):eusa_clap :)

Fleur De Guerre

Call Me a Cab
Thanks for the comments ladies and WOW Miss N, that stove is Hamazing. I want one! I am sharing your sad lack of worktop space, the biggest section of mine has been overlaid with some STUPID textured industrial metal stuff that means it is both not smooth and hard to clean. Stupid kitchen.

Grace

Vendor
Fleur-you are an absolute peach! Love the frames!

And that stove!!! Wooowee! Lucky! I'd kill for one.

I've been lusting after leopard print heels for ages now, and I finally splurged and bought some:

34792421.JPG

Then I found a HUGE vintage 60s leopard print purse that matches well enough. I wore the two together yesterday, and I felt so damn sassy!

Amber DeCadence

One of the Regulars
Well today I won this - I was kinda determined not to let it slip after 'the one that got away' and I loved the colour. What I would like to do is get a hat to go with it but havent really got a clue where to start!

dress.jpg

RetroModelSari

Practically Family
My latest bargain:

0523_1.JPG

The seller says it might be 30s, but I think it could be 40s.... But no matter whats the age I love it and I could imagine it with some cute finger-waves. :rolleyes: I´m usually not in it for prints, but it was so cute and it is almost my size. The bust is a bit smaller than my one, but it might do with a minimizer bra and if not I´m sure I find someone that wants it. :)

Shearer

Practically Family
No one on eBay wanted this! I got it for only $6. Maybe it's so ugly only I could love it :eek: :D But I don't care, I get wear so few sweaters where I live that I long to buy cold weather things!

sweater.jpg

pretty faythe

One Too Many
Thats a very pretty sweater. I like those colors together.

This is what I won a few days ago, waiting impatiently for it to come. According to the measurements its the right size, and shouldnt have to be adjusted (cross my fingers).

68aa_1.jpg

Shearer

Practically Family
pretty faythe said:
Thats a very pretty sweater. I like those colors together.

This is what I won a few days ago, waiting impatiently for it to come. According to the measurements its the right size, and shouldnt have to be adjusted (cross my fingers).

68aa_1.jpg

Thanks! I actually bought a green plaid dress like yours last week, so I can vouch for your good taste! :eusa_clap :)

LadyStardust

Practically Family
All you ladies have such fine purchases, what flair and style you all have! :eusa_clap
And faythe! Oh my word, I've been desperate for a green dress before St. Patrick's, and while there's still time, I guess it's just not meant to be.The market over on ebay has been ridiculously frustrating lately, and I actually am having the worst "dry spell", haha. I'm happy for you, though, that you were able to grab such a beauty!

This is one thing I finally managed to win, after many days of absolutely nothing:
DSC09114.JPG

kerry

One of the Regulars
:mad: My very first pair of vintage shoes. Bought a couple of days ago.

1940sshoes.jpg

I now now that these are old ladies shoes:eek: :eek:
No wonder they are so comfy!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe