Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Purchases!

Hep Kitten

New in Town
Pink Dahlia said:
Oh Kitten, lovely!

My first VBO purchase! $10 Club!

C640a.JPG

(Don't know why it looks so big.)

Oh, Pink, it's gorgeous! And what a great price! You gals are KILLING me!

Sunny

One Too Many
I can't let Pink leave me behind!

My first VBO purchase: $7 skirt! I love those stacked and stepped box pleats!

Apr16_skirt.jpg

Kimberly

Practically Family
This is my 2nd VBO purchase for $8.00. My first one was the gorgeous 40's blazer I bought this morning. This baby comes with a built in bullet bra!

blueswimsuit.jpg

Kimberly

Practically Family
Hep, I will take pics this weekend. Right now I am doing housework and in ratty sweats. :D

Pink and Sunny I love your VBO purchases!

Oharias, your craft/sewing room is so pretty. I love the table.

Foofoogal

Banned
Pink, I almost bought that dress. :)
I am having a time at the VBO. Since I have seperated my clothing from my other antiques I listed a bunch from my vintage store. I had to get another id for this so I could. Anyway, I am now foofoogal0 selling because someone else had the plain foofoogal:eusa_doh:
With 0 feedback under that name it will be interesting. I did do an about me page if anyone takes a look at it.
Only problem is everytime I go to list there for the VBO I end up buying stuff for me. Oyvey.
I will show them as soon as I take pixs. I bought me a red bandana shirt. Why, I don't know. BBQ on the brain. lol

I wanted one thing for me today on VBO when I started looking and cannot find it. Why can I never, ever find me a cute day dress with pockets like everyone else. Seems they all have size 24 waist. I don't want a house dress like grandma wore either except maybe for the house if it is real cute. I hinted about buying one from the vintage forum there and I think they thought I was kidding. Oh, and I am crazy about seersucker.

Kimberly

Practically Family
goldwyn girl said:
OK, having a blonde moment........how do I find these VBO items, is there a special section or search, I'm not coming up with anything .

go to eBay. Put VBO in the search title. It will then give you options. I start out at vintage and then women's clothing and I get my results. Have fun!! :D

klara

One of the Regulars
Thanks everyone for your comments about my jumper.

Daisy Buchanan said:
Klara, that top is really beautiful. What a great color!!:) I think compliments from the elderly are the best compliments, for they really know what the look should look like.

That's so true! That's one of the reasons I like to go to work :p

Today I recieved these
a really cute black dress http://img.inkfrog.com/click_enlarge1.php?image=vfortulsl2.JPG&username=Lucietta&aid=65354171
and
purpleshoes.jpg
[/IMG]

I'm very please with them but not really happy over the fact that I had to pay over 60USD in customs :mad:

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
Klara, I love your dress and shoes! Sorry about the customs though.

I'm not quite in the $10 club but I'll share anyway!

eea3_1.jpg

Wool and persian lamb princess coat for $18.99

May07VBO035.jpg

VBO 1960's navy blue purse--l love the handles--$4.00

punctuation6.jpg

punctuation8.jpg

I can't wait to get this one--VBO super cute dress with novelty punctuation print for $14.99

46885907_o.jpg

Vintage bracelet and clip back earring set which is definately not in the $10 club but is my new favorite. Such quality you'd never find today--it's heavy, the stones are gorgeous, I love it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe