Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your hair do's....

lyburnum

Practically Family
005yk5.jpg

006cc9.jpg

Todays hair.

ohairas

Call Me a Cab
Holy cow! That looks alot like a do I did for a Chrismtas party about 8 years ago! Yours looks so cute with the scarf and larger barrel curls.
Here's mine~ Sorry for the poor quality pic, it's a scan and it turned so dark I had to play with it to see the hairdo,
Nikki
620727225_37106fc542.jpg

lyburnum[IMG said:
http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/1161/006cc9.jpg[/IMG]

16_sparrows

Vendor
Deadpandiva - Do you comb out your curls or just go through them with your fingers? I try to do those low curls, with the top half f my hair straight, and I still get way too much volume and frizz. Its like I'm an 80s nightmare.

ohairas

Call Me a Cab
I had set mine on hot rollers and pretty much just pinned each curl back into place after unrolling. My hair was long tho, some of the curls I wound around and thru others, and used huge pearls on bobby pins.
pretty faythe said:
ok niki, how did you do yours?

pretty faythe

One Too Many
hmm...maybe I'll play with that tomorrow...my hair is now to my shoulders..forgive the photo..my hair gets used to a shampoo and conditioner then gets all flat and lifeless, plus I didn't do anything with it today, but pull it back with a headband, plus I just snapped the photo with my phone..lol and in this pic you cant even really till that it is flipping up a bit, so i guess its not really all that lifeless, its just blahhhhhhh to me right now
tn.jpg

I was just looking at a pick I took in September, and sheesh...my hair must be on steriods!! lol
fingerwaves.jpg

this is the october pic, stuck to my head with faux finger waves

deadpandiva

Call Me a Cab
16_sparrows said:
Deadpandiva - Do you comb out your curls or just go through them with your fingers? I try to do those low curls, with the top half f my hair straight, and I still get way too much volume and frizz. Its like I'm an 80s nightmare.
I just run my fingers through the curls to loosen them.

~*Red*~

Practically Family
retrogirl1941 said:
I had gotten one of those french rolls from Vermont Contry store and here is what happened with it. This was after 5 mintes of practicing!
hairphoto.jpg

samantha

I love it!! It's so pretty!!! How long is your hair? It sure seems easier to roll it up with one of those than use your own hair...

lyburnum

Practically Family
Ada Veen said:
Your hair is so shiny - do you use a product on it?

Everyone always comments on my shiny hair! I don't use any product, but my hair has just been really healthy since I stopped using permanent dyes and switched to boots botanics semi permanent instead. My sister (who's training as a hairdresser) says my hair's a nightmare to work with because it's so soft and silky haha. Can't win them all!

retrogirl1941

One Too Many

~*Red*~

Practically Family

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe