Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Schott Leather Quality

This jacket will go extremely well with hawaiian shirts. It's how I wore all my Perfectos. Didn't work with the CR, though...

nick123

I'll Lock Up
That combination is a little overkill I'll admit. But guilty as charged. Vanson has their floral print lining so it can't be that bad of a combination. But vintage jackets/aloha shirts are from the same tree.

nick123

I'll Lock Up
Nick, the jacket is your bad inner self! Congrats. Now you have to grow your hair and beard out, get a Harley Sportster, and start calling yourself "Damon Dusk." (A Twilight Candleabra).

Still haven't got around to his books. Still can't PM you either for some reason...I think they think we're Communists.

IXL

One Too Many
^^^ Proving once again that Okies know how to make proper use of the dixonair...... the distonor......that big book with all the words in it.

Bunyip

Call Me a Cab
That combination is a little overkill I'll admit. But guilty as charged. Vanson has their floral print lining so it can't be that bad of a combination. But vintage jackets/aloha shirts are from the same tree.

I just think that Magnum PI would have worn the same combo if it ever got cold in Hawaii! Trendsetting at its best.

Perfectos and Hawaiian work! If I could only find a single image of this fantastic combination that isn't being worn by a hipster (or Pharrell Williams), but it works.

nick123

I'll Lock Up
Perfectos and Hawaiian work! If I could only find a single image of this fantastic combination that isn't being worn by a hipster (or Pharrell Williams), but it works.

Well, mine is technically a police jacket, so I don't think any hipsters will want to have anything to do with me...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe