Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

delectans

Call Me a Cab
Barbisio Titan Qualitata Superlativa.
barbisiosuperlativa.jpg

Exquisite!

Alex

Practically Family
Hmm, I'll be surprised if I don't find out from someone on here sooner or later. Thanks for the kind words Al!

ejbhats

A-List Customer
I'll be interested to hear if anyone knows anything about Mr. Green hats as well. It looks good on you, Alex!

Hey Alex, nice lid! I think if you google "Louise Green Millenery", you will find your answer. At the top of the page you wil see a heading for Mr. Green hats. I'd sure like to know who your supplier is! ;)

red71veloce

Familiar Face
Mine seems older than that for sure.. Hmm..

Interesting......I have a navy blue fedora I bought off the ' bay a while back. It has an un-reeded sweatband with the makers name of "bandcroft" in the same font as this. I have found no info on this hat.....lack of a liner or tags under the sweat hasn't helped...interesting font though.

T

rlk

I'll Lock Up
There was a John W. Green Co. in Danbury that made hat bodies, not sure if they had their own retail label. On the other hand, Mr. Green could be a retailer himself.

Armondo

New in Town
Mr. Green Hats are out here in West Los Angeles. The website is under the name "Louise Green Millinery". I have a couple of their hats and for the money, I really like them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe