Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Chiliarches said:
Also a greenish-brown Mallory with a red ribbon and gold edge binding...the felt is paper thin and extremely soft. This one may end up on the classifieds because it's a 7-1/4. The stitching on the sweat is about 2/3 gone so I will probably try to fix it before I post it...unless someone wants it now. I may keep it if I decide a fixed-and-then-stuffed sweatband makes it look good on me.
100_1178.jpg

Great color combos on the felt, ribbon, and binding. If you can make it fit, it would look great!

Spats McGee

One Too Many
Chiliarches said:
Also a greenish-brown Mallory with a red ribbon and gold edge binding...the felt is paper thin and extremely soft. This one may end up on the classifieds because it's a 7-1/4. The stitching on the sweat is about 2/3 gone so I will probably try to fix it before I post it...unless someone wants it now. I may keep it if I decide a fixed-and-then-stuffed sweatband makes it look good on me.
I've got to join in this chorus. That Mallory is beautiful, Chiliarches!

buler

I'll Lock Up
Couple of Stetsons

Just got these 2 Stetsons in the mail. An older Stetson Twenty with a great color contrast and a much newer Stetson thin ribbon.

I'm no hat forensics expert, but I suspect a sweat replacement on the Twenty.

B

stetsons_1.jpg

stetson_twenty_1.jpg

stetson_twenty_2.jpg

stetson_twenty_3.jpg

stetson_twenty_4.jpg

stetson_twenty_5.jpg

stetson_twenty_6.jpg

stetson_twenty_7.jpg

Mr. Paladin

Here are three of the five new homburgs I have acquired this week:

Dobbs-looks like a bowler with a dent; fits well but looks tiny.
homburgsAdam001.jpg

Hall & Hall-Deep midnight blue; hard to distinguish from black except side by side.
homburgsAdam002.jpg

Royal DeLuxe Stetson St. Regis-This one is superb; mint in every way. My favorite so far...
homburgsAdam003.jpg

BobC

Mr. P, the Stetson looks light gray to me from here. Looks fantastic. I'm gonna have to find one as nice as that.

High Pockets

Practically Family
Three,......not one, not two but three hats arrived at my house today!!

:D Man,...I live for days like this!! :D

This Moonstone Fed IV Deluxe just got back from the local hatter and has a new ribbon!!

Old ribbon:
100_2396.jpg

New ribbon:
100_2524.jpg

100_2523.jpg

100_2512.jpg

This old Resistol "western" (brim narrowed drastically and crown/brim reshaped by me), just came back with a wider ribbon and bound edge:

100_2529.jpg

100_2528.jpg

100_2511.jpg

It was the hat on the right just the other day:
100_2458.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe