Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MEN of the LOUNGE

Foofoogal

Banned
Hey Gaige, Can you act? You need to be discovered and be in the movies.
Dressed like that or even as a Cowboy.........lol :eusa_clap

You are almost as handsome as my son.

Nashoba

One Too Many
LolitaHaze said:
Hehehe it's definitely a detail in my favour! Muhahahahaha. Wait. What are we fighting about again? Gaige? Oh... lol

lol lol lol lol Ahh Lo, that's what I love about you. The weather darling....we're fighting about the weather.....Gaige?? I have no idea what you're talking about.....:rolleyes: lol

So...who do you want to fight over next? lol

carter

I'll Lock Up
Originally posted by Salv (12-11-2006)
Plus I got to spend time with that young lady on whom Senator Jack developed a crush...

WOW! Who is she? :whistling

1376521159_45687291a4_m.jpg

I haven't persused the entire thread yet so, if Senator Jack has progressed beyond a crush, 'good on ya'.

Put this photo in a vintage frame and it'll look great on someone's dresser. It just goes to show that a great photo of a pretty woman (or anyone for that matter) is timeless.

:cheers1:

dashiell

One of the Regulars
Nashoba said:
lol lol lol lol Ahh Lo, that's what I love about you. The weather darling....we're fighting about the weather.....Gaige?? I have no idea what you're talking about.....:rolleyes: lol

So...who do you want to fight over next? lol

I vote you fight over Hemingway Jones, because he's awfully cute in his new jeans!

:D

Spitfire

I'll Lock Up
OK - wanna see men with guns?

Here's me - with not only one gun. But six Brownings.
kfp18ognice122.jpg

(And before anybody starts to wonder....it's a composit, made as a birthdaycard to me, by my dear collegues at the ad agency.The pinup noseart is actually my wife.:D )

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe