Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MEN of the LOUNGE

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
dashiell said:
I vote you fight over Hemingway Jones, because he's awfully cute in his new jeans!

:D

Both Gaige and Hemingway are both worthy of battles, no doubt, but I'll take advantage of your diverted attentions to call dibs on Paddy.

ADJUSTED3.jpg

Honestly, I look at that new avatar of his and I want to rest my chin on my hand, sigh deeply, and break into a chorus of "Dear Mister Middleton/I am writing this to you/and I hope that you will read it so you'll know..." a la Judy Garland (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGz-jsGMWRE)

scotrace

Head Bartender
Staff member
Paddy, that picture would make anyone go wobbly. Absolutely perfect!

Housekeeping note: Thread pruned, 45 posts moved to their own thread. Let's stay on topic.

Josephine

One Too Many
imoldfashioned said:
Both Gaige and Hemingway are both worthy of battles, no doubt, but I'll take advantage of your diverted attentions to call dibs on Paddy.

(cut pic)

Honestly, I look at that new avatar of his...

I thought it was Harrison Ford! :D

carter

I'll Lock Up
:eek:fftopic: WONK has moved to the WONK thread.

Gaige, Hemingway, Paddy, they're all yours gentlemen. :eusa_doh:

On for Harry, England, and St. George!

(Hmmm...Florida, Boston, Ireland.)

Or...whatever....:D

thunderw21

I'll Lock Up
Thanks ladies and gents. :)

carter said:
thunderw21, That is a great look. :eusa_clap
Is the coat your normal size in a long rather than a regular?

I don't know what the official size is (no tags) but it is pretty long: over 4 feet in length. It fits around the shoulders and waist fine but it long. I'm 6'2" but this overcoat makes me look taller.

DSCF1232.jpg

Big Man

My Mail is Forwarded Here
leaette said:
mmmm....guns.
lovin' those pictures. i love a man holding a gun.

What about a man with a gun and a kid? does that get a double "mmmm ..."?

I didn't know if this picture should go here or not. It's almost old enough to be a "vintage family photo". That's me and my son back in 1983. It rather ironic that my son is now the same age as I was in the photo and his son is the same age as he was in the photo. My son and grandson, by the way, both love guns. I wonder why.

Now, if I only looked like I did back then ...

DSC02228-a.jpg

Kentucky Blues said:
And James, I must say I'm shocked. The man who once told me he always wears a pocket squares goes to work in jeans. Maybe this is how things went down hill in American Style and clothing. One guy straight outta the golden era started wearing jeans... then another one admits he wore jeans to work, and then they inspire others to wear jeans, and then they inspire others to wear jeans, and so on, and so one....:eek: lol

You should be shocked. No one was inspired though. They already have the disease. :eusa_doh:
I did wear a jaket with a pocketsquare with it though.:D

Big Man

My Mail is Forwarded Here
leaette said:
yes, you get a double mmmmm

mmmmm
mmmmm
and I'll give you another mmmm for wearing a cool hat.

mmmmm

Thanks. I'll take a "mmmm" any way I can get it (even if it was when I was 27 years old [huh] ).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe