Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MEN of the LOUNGE

leaette

A-List Customer
well, for the 10 minutes it took me to quickly look thru this thread, I forgot I was married with a newborn son at home!
My husband dresses vintage but it's the WW2 German kind. Not that I don't like that, but if I could only get him in some suits like you guys have..... my heart would be a-flutterin'!

leaette

A-List Customer
ok, so I searched the archives and I couldn't find a "children of the lounge" thread. And since people are posting pics of their kids here, I'm joining the bandwagon. This is my ,then, 2 month old son Conrad. He's now 3 months. This is at a WW2 reenactment/living history in his 40's baby jumper. Ignore the "not vintage" pacifier.
conrad1009.jpg

dhermann1

I'll Lock Up
Nashoba said:
Here, Here Nikki! :cheers1: Bring it on Rooster!
lol lol Ah well, I'll admit it. I went right past the brooding romantic reflective and straight into the arms of the most practical, unromantic, Jarhead I could find. He does try though, I have to give him credit for that. The nice thing about men in uniform....they're usually trainable ;) :D You'd be surprised how romantic they can be when you lead them down the right road and make them think it was their idea all along....lol
Truth be told, all Marines are romantics at heart.

Nashoba

One Too Many
dhermann1 said:
Truth be told, all Marines are romantics at heart.

Oh he tries. And there's a big ole softie under there somewhere. You just have to get through the mess of practicality first. Our first Christmas together (when we were DATING) I got Jumper Cables. Try to put a romantic spin on that one lol

Leaette he is absolutely precious!!! I want one :(

Foofoogal

Banned
I completely understand Nashoba. :eek:fftopic: My honey called me a few weeks ago from China and actually said these words.
"I went to the Pearl market and bought you something."
Eeek, what?
"Some parts for your camera."
I suggested to him that next time he would just say he bought me some parts for my camera. I would of been very happy. The "pearl market" part he could of left out.
He is my oasis in a crazy world. lol One time at Valentines Day I sent him a mushy e-card. He actually sent back to me. "Ditto."
He sure watches my back though. I have learned sometimes those mushy guys ain't worth flip. All words and no actions.
You have to learn to read between the lines. lol

Gaige

One of the Regulars
Headed out tonight...

Well, took a quick shot (albeit a bad one) of my outfit for my Saturday night/Sunday morning... lol

Poor quality pic, though. :(

(The tie's actually crimson)

goingout.jpg

be_lovely

One of the Regulars
Quite Schnazzzy if I may say so myself.... and, even tho the colors were off, it made it look that much more vintage....
Gaige said:
Well, took a quick shot (albeit a bad one) of my outfit for my Saturday night/Sunday morning... lol

goingout.jpg

LolitaHaze

Call Me a Cab
Oh Come On!!! Now you're just playing dirty!

Gaige said:

goingout.jpg

ohairas

Call Me a Cab
LolitaHaze said:
Oh Come On!!! Now you're just playing dirty!
What's wrong with dirty?!

Where were you going Gaige? Great glasses! I didn't think you could beat the uniform pic, but you have. :p
Nikki

Gaige

One of the Regulars
ohairas said:
What's wrong with dirty?!

Where were you going Gaige? Great glasses! I didn't think you could beat the uniform pic, but you have. :p
Nikki

Thank you. :)

We were headed out for a friend's birthday; dinner was going to be at a fairly upscale establishment.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe