Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MEN of the LOUNGE

Edward

Bartender
Gaige said:
In response to Nashoba's message above: I've been single for approximately 2 years, by choice. My last left me rather bitter towards being involved seriously and I've been enjoying my status. I'll go out on dates, etc, but nothing long-term...

ha, I can hear that. Funny, with me it wasn't the how I got single again that left me cynical, it's been the experience along the way of remaining so... lol

Rooster

Practically Family
AlanC said:
I can see it over there in my right hand! Actually, I still have that pic, but I sold the mandolin. It was a nice one, too. I hated to see it go.
I thought you had that "Crapola! I just droped my pic" look about you..lol
The mandolin is one of my favorite stringed intrements.

Quigley Brown

Call Me a Cab
cgab1 said:
I think that you have your own look - it's just that people will always try to relate it to something that's familiar, no matter how much of a stretch it is. It's the way that the mind works....
Chuck

I've been told I'm a man of a thousand faces...:D

cgab1

One of the Regulars
I've been told that I look like a gangster and also that I look like a priest. I think which one depends on that particular person's conditioning. Personally, I don't think that I look like either.

Chuck

Quigley Brown said:
I've been told I'm a man of a thousand faces...:D

Starius

Practically Family
Hi.

I'm shy.

But here I be.

MGS-GM.jpg

And since it's a new page of the thread, at least I can be the best looking guy on it for a few minutes. lol

erikb02809

One of the Regulars
Not exactly in vintage attire, but here's a pic of myself with a lady friend. I've gotten a proper haircut since this was taken, but don't have any photos yet.
erickris2.jpg

Foofoogal

Banned
HTML:
Here, Here Nikki!  Bring it on Rooster!

His photos are number 116 or so on this same thread as I just went thru all the pages after I read the last one first.
As a married woman I will just say a fine example of the male species as many of the men here are. lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe