Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lunch, Anybody?

It depends on how well your pancreas works.

Very fair point, for those with specific health issue (my girlfriend's father is one), even one meal of the wrong things can be problematic or worse. With those exceptions now appropriate noted, my comment was meant for the majority who can, IMHO, have a non-nutritious, not balanced meal here and there without any issue.

swanson_eyes

Practically Family
I agree with you except that I think there are many Americans who may not have hit type 2 yet, but are on their way and aren't aware of it because they don't have the classic symptoms yet. One meal isn't a disaster but it might pave the way. This scenario is me. That said, I think there's too much focus on labels like "organic," "natural," "clean," "real food," etc. I used to be one to be concerned about those. At this point I'm just trying to be balanced and avoid junk.

MisterCairo

I'll Lock Up
I agree with you except that I think there are many Americans who may not have hit type 2 yet, but are on their way and aren't aware of it because they don't have the classic symptoms yet. One meal isn't a disaster but it might pave the way. This scenario is me. That said, I think there's too much focus on labels like "organic," "natural," "clean," "real food," etc. I used to be one to be concerned about those. At this point I'm just trying to be balanced and avoid junk.

If it has a label, the likelihood that it's any of those things is slim indeed!

26766788zn.jpg

Any questions?? ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82