Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lunch, Anybody?

I think somewhere along the line in this thread we established that milk rice is what most of us in the US and UK call rice pudding, but rollmops is a new one to me.

Hummus and whole grain crackers, with some sliced tomato and cucumber straight from the back yard

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

08228688eab46da667795c7d96ca07a2.jpg

Gallo Pinto....Costa Rican style fried rice and beans.....with a fried egg and fresh tomatoes from the back yard

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Harp

I'll Lock Up
I walk frivolously into dreamland and then I notice the sun has appeared. The sound... I'm shaken. A voice sounding like it's far away traveling twards me very fast. The heavy blur resting in my peripheral vision snaps into focus with the arrival of the voice. Then I finally realize it was all a dream. I'm in my office passed out after a tuna sandwich....

...thought it was Viet Cong tuna can casserole, just open, scoop out with fingers, chew some rice balls, a swig from the canteen, and use the oil to lube the AK-47.:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82