Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Loungers' Pets

ohairas

Call Me a Cab
You guys are cracking me up with the hats!!

Geckos are so cool, my lil bro used to have one.

Vonwotan what a gorgeous dog. Her coat looks like microsuede, lol.. or velvet, just like the upholstry!

Here's a few latest shots of my cats, just hung some new sheers so of course they have to get behind them,
2102051302_1a2103aa60.jpg

2101266381_11651ec9fe.jpg

And in the xmas tree box,
2102045628_4d9715d043.jpg

Twilight

Familiar Face
Everyone's pets are so adorable! =]

Here's our cat Groucho. He lives with my brother now, but we live in the same apartment complex so I still get to see him a lot.
groucho.jpg

And here's our dog Jebus. He was being camera shy.
DSC_0131.jpg

~*Red*~

Practically Family
Everyone's pictures are cracking me up! Geckos with hats... cats doing their thing with the boxes and new furniture (or curtains as it may be) and then big giant dogs begging for a good lovin! :D

For us, it's the time of year when the UPS man is our best friend and closest neighbor...so it really is Christmas for the cats since they ahve so many boxes to explor and play with. I find I have to be careful to examine them before I throw them out because I never know what I will find inside.

Yesterday, I was getting all the stuffing thrown into the trash and went to pick up this box and this is what I saw:

100_4617.jpg

hee hee! Then I had to be sneaky to take this picture so I could capture it before she ran away...

100_4620.jpg

retrogirl1941

One Too Many
~*Red*~ said:
Everyone's pictures are cracking me up! Geckos with hats... cats doing their thing with the boxes and new furniture (or curtains as it may be) and then big giant dogs begging for a good lovin! :D

For us, it's the time of year when the UPS man is our best friend and closest neighbor...so it really is Christmas for the cats since they ahve so many boxes to explor and play with. I find I have to be careful to examine them before I throw them out because I never know what I will find inside.

Yesterday, I was getting all the stuffing thrown into the trash and went to pick up this box and this is what I saw:

100_4617.jpg

hee hee! Then I had to be sneaky to take this picture so I could capture it before she ran away...

100_4620.jpg

Too cute! I have a friend who is working on getting me a dauchsund puppy right now. So everybody keep your fingers crossed for me please!:)

Samantha

Absinthe_1900

One Too Many
When I posted about Imp a few days ago, I never dreamed that I would lose him today.

My little Imp passed away suddenly on the way to the emergency vet when his heart gave out, I'm glad the last thing he knew was that I was holding him at the end.

I had snapped a photo of Imp, at one of his favorite activities not too long ago, stealing the pillows for himself.

Impthepillownapper.jpg

Sleep well my Little Imp. 1997-2007

KilroyCD

One Too Many
Absinthe_1900 said:
When I posted about Imp a few days ago, I never dreamed that I would lose him today.

My little Imp passed away suddenly on the way to the emergency vet when his heart gave out, I'm glad the last thing he knew was that I was holding him at the end.

I had snapped a photo of Imp, at one of his favorite activities not too long ago, stealing the pillows for himself.

Impthepillownapper.jpg

Sleep well my Little Imp. 1997-2007
I'm sorry to hear of the loss of your beloved dog, Imp. My sincere condolences to you. There's a little something I'd like to share with you, it's called "Rainbow Bridge":

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.
There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.
There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.
The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

~*Red*~

Practically Family
retrogirl1941 said:
Too cute! I have a friend who is working on getting me a dauchsund puppy right now. So everybody keep your fingers crossed for me please!:)

Samantha

Good Luck!! And post pics when you get him/her! Doxies are so cute!

~*Red*~

Practically Family
Absinthe, I'm so so rry to hear your little Imp has passed away.:( I'm sure he appreciated you being there for him in the end.

carter

I'll Lock Up
Farewell old friend

I am so sorry to read of your loss. You know that Imp was comforted by your presence at the end. To love unconditionally and to be loved in return is really all they ask of us.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe