Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LADIES of the LOUNGE

Rooster

Practically Family
Nashoba said:
*blush* why thank you rooster...I think...:D
Come now, Certainly someone has complemented you on the size of your cones before......lol
I remember my Dad taking me to Pow wows in the mid 60's. I loved to watch the dancers and listen to the drums and the singing. Very pleasant memories.:)
My Dad and I would jump around the house and whoop and holler for days after that...he was a pretty crazy guy back in those days!
Thanks for sharing your heritage with us.:eusa_clap

Nashoba

One Too Many
Rooster said:
Come now, Certainly someone has complemented you on the size of your cones before......lol
I remember my Dad taking me to Pow wows in the mid 60's. I loved to watch the dancers and listen to the drums and the singing. Very pleasant memories.:)
My Dad and I would jump around the house and whoop and holler for days after that...he was a pretty crazy guy back in those days!
Thanks for sharing your heritage with us.:eusa_clap

I can honestly say that you are the first and only to ever say that phrase to me ;)
And thanks for caring about it :) It means a great deal to me and is a very big part of who I am.

Brooksie

One Too Many
Just a few more of lil' ol' me!

mcmama004.jpg

mcmama010.jpg

mcmama009.jpg

mcmama012.jpg

mcmama013.jpg

Brooksie

One Too Many
Nashoba said:
Brooksie you're such a cutie! I love that skirt!!! and those shoes.....*sigh* I need more shoes....

Thanks Nashoba for the compliment. I have been admiring your pictures of you in your Indian attire - very pretty!

Brooksie

patterson

One of the Regulars
There's that smile again...:arated: I'll just leave it at that or somebody out here will remind me I'm wearing a ring again...:eek: And for the record - my bride has a beautiful smile as well... It is one of many weaknesses of mine... Hmmmm... Including ponytails...:eusa_doh:

Oh - And the TV is dead...;)

mcmama010.jpg

LocktownDog

Call Me a Cab
Holy crow, BeBop .................

I just spent a few minutes going over the last page or two of this thread and thinking Brooksie is fantastically adorable. And here you go posting a pic that will haunt me for months. I think my eyes are burning. I did not need to see that.

Richard

patterson

One of the Regulars
LocktownDog said:

I just spent a few minutes going over the last page or two of this thread and thinking Brooksie is fantastically adorable. And here you go posting a pic that will haunt me for months. I think my eyes are burning. I did not need to see that.

Richard

mcmama010.jpg

Maybe this will help push the scary image out... Dang, she really is adorable...

Ouch! My ring is glowing again...:eek: :p

BeBopBaby

One Too Many
LocktownDog said:

Richard

Sorry, I've been on a Little Britain kick as of late. Husband and I keep watching episodes of the tv show and saying "But I'm a lady" and "Yeah, I know" to each other. lol lol lol We can't stop saying it.

patterson

One of the Regulars
BeBopBaby said:
Sorry, I've been on a Little Britain kick as of late. Husband and I keep watching episodes of the tv show and saying "But I'm a lady" and "Yeah, I know" to each other. lol lol lol We can't stop saying it.

Actually, I'd take that over the kick my bride has been on lately. She just returned from a "girls weekend" at some cabin in the woods of Northern Georgia. Apparently they were watching "Dodgeball" and "Arrested Development" and drinking something that involved a lot of rum. Now all I hear is "I'd tap that, Cotton..." followed by a giggle...:eek:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld