Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LADIES of the LOUNGE

Mid-fogey

Practically Family
rubyred...

rubyredlocks said:
What cuties!Amy Jeanne and Brooksie-you're both giving me ensemble ideas.Love the outfits on you both.

Well,I hesitated to show this pinup pic off since it was lingerie:)D But our lovely Johanna posted one,so I think it's safe).I know the Gals here will really appreciate this find,which I picked up at a garage sale for $2.Vintage Valentino.
l_2d7cc1b41b756b40d0460579e1873d1f.jpg

...you really manage to capture the difference between now and the golden era. Tantalizingly, the differences are the things which I mourn losing.

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
Amy Jeanne said:
Thanks!
The "artistry" of that photo was a complete accident :) Hence the presence of the backpack ;)

You look great in both your pictures--photoshop'll take that backpack right out of the picture.

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
l_2d7cc1b41b756b40d0460579e1873d1f.jpg

Great picture--you look so demure and perfectly "teens-ish". That nightdress is lovely too. Did you do your own makeup--so pretty!

Foofoogal

Banned
Rubyredlocks. Is that the photographers name on the window behind you. Along with the other photos you have posted on the FL I am stunned.
You surely must model or something.
The best thing about your photos is this is the way I remember the Texas women as a child.

carter

I'll Lock Up
Rubyredlocks,

I applaud your decision to post a very relevant and tasteful photo. :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Nicely done and a beautiful vintage image
. :cheers1: :arated: :cheers1:

SerenityAshes

Familiar Face
You girls are soooo wonderful, I was afraid to put my pics up.. but I'm putting up a bit... Hope I'll have some more vintage pics soon since I'm doing this project with a friend of mine who'se a photographer.. I might steal a bit of ideas from here :p

Goofing around with my friend:
pinup.jpg

Normal Day Wear:
me3.jpg

Amy Jeanne

Call Me a Cab
SerenityAshes said:
You girls are soooo wonderful, I was afraid to put my pics up.. but I'm putting up a bit... Hope I'll have some more vintage pics soon since I'm doing this project with a friend of mine who'se a photographer.. I might steal a bit of ideas from here :p

pinup.jpg

Normal Day Wear:
me3.jpg

Very beautiful and is that ink I see? Being from Malta is a big plus -- my husband's grandfather was from Malta.

Mr. Lucky

One Too Many
SerenityAshes said:

pinup.jpg

Normal Day Wear:
me3.jpg
Outstanding! Love the ink!

Dr Doran

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Serenity, marvelous pictures. Elegant and glamorous. Clearly you are imwieled xortih tajba, if I have it right.

Hemingway Jones

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Barbigirl

New Portraits!

I was in New York City this weekend, for a bit of a commando raid. While there, I was able to meet up with our own Barbigirl and to do some portraits.

Here are a few of them:

I hope you all enjoy these. She has so much emotional resonance in her face, which makes for beautiful and compelling portraits.

Enjoy!

Nashoba

One Too Many
Hemingway Jones said:
New Portraits!

I was in New York City this weekend, for a bit of a commando raid. While there, I was able to meet up with our own Barbigirl and to do some portraits.

Enjoy!

Barbigirl....gorgeous!

Hemingway....if you ever find yourself in Nashville...give me a shout. I wouldn't mind having my picture taken :)

patterson

One of the Regulars
Technonut said:
I thought these pics of Brooksie turned out quite lovely.... :)

brooksie087.jpg

brooksiebw084.jpg

Technonut - I've been showing the pics of Brooksie as well as the work of HJ to my bride, trying to convince her she would look great in similar themed pics. Her response was to hide our cameras...

BTW - Karen (my wife) and Brooksie could be sisters, though I think Karen is a bit shorter and she has reddish-blonde hair... Face shape, ears, general build (she's glaring at me saying, "Women have "figures" not "builds", you idiot...")... Antway...

Very nice shots - I'll keep working on my "subject of choice:...;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld