Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Know of any good Chicagoland hatters?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil

A-List Customer
I'm looking for a good Chicagoland hatter, and I figure I'd turn to you fine people. The yellow pages have some listed, but I would like ot know if anyone has a hatter of preferance.

besdor

Vendor/Sponsor
The only other hat store is Hats Plus . They carry the basics such as Stetson , Bailey and Dobbs . However , if you want the best , there is only one Optmito !

Steven
Bencraft Hats

Mulceber

Practically Family
If you looked up Good Chicagoland Hatter in the dictionary...you'd get nothing, because its not in the dictionary. But if it were, there'd be a picture of Optimo's shop right by the description. Go with Optimo. -Mulceber

Phil

A-List Customer
Alrighty thank you ladies and gentlemen, I can see that optimo is clearly the superior choice, as well as the only choice. I shall venture there post haste!

Andykev

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
When you go to Optimo

Be sure to mention that you heard about them from THE FEDORA LOUNGE, and mention some people here. That should open a door for you. Enjoy...you will see sights there that have all but died but in just a few hidden shops around the country.

Have fun. Take a picture...

thefedorastore

A-List Customer
clevispin said:
What is Chicagoland?

m

A vast sprawling conglomeration of urban development that stretches for miles and takes many hours to navigate; divided into what is knowN as the North, South, and West suburbs, and any combination of those directions. There are none to the East. ;)

BigSho

Vendor
Optimo is the best by far in chicagoland if you want to spend 450 dollars or more on a custom made hat. If you are looking for a retail hat store Hats Plus happens to carry a little more than the basics with 30000 plus hats in stock. We carry all of the major brands plus some and are one of the largest hat stores in the country.

Jeremy
http://www.hats-plus.com

BigSho

Vendor
I would tend to think that disaster is quite a strong word to characterize that situation. Even so it is really here nor there pertaining to this thread is it?

BigSho

Vendor
You know you don't have to verify anything at all with my father cause I am well aware of what went on. I don't know what disasterous thing you felt happened but if you feel the need to air dirty laundry then do. But to generally talk bad about my store for what seemingly is no good reason is a litte uncalled for.

Jeremy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld