Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Know of any good Chicagoland hatters?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ortega76

Practically Family
As I like to say, "There's the South Side. . .and then the rest" ;)

OK, just kidding (as I duck thrown debris from our Chicago residents).

As a note to those who ask about "Chicagoland", some people get kind of ridiculous about the areas they include. There are suburbs a good 90 minutes away from the city of Chicago proper that consider themselves part of "Chicagoland". As Milwaukee is about two hours away, it makes these types of inclusions silly. At what point do you draw the line? Ah, well. Just my ramblings.

Aerol

A-List Customer
unclear

I am unclear as to why Hats-Plus's profit margin would be of interest to you. I have been in business over 30 years, and one of the first things my father taught me was "never look in another man's wallet."

Hats-Plus is a retail business, with expenses that mail-order places don't have. And, they're entitled to their profit. Do you tell your customers what you pay your weavers? Of course not, it's not their business, and Hats-Plus's profit is none of yours.

Harp

I'll Lock Up
Optimo-Beverly Hills, Illinois

For the best, Optimo along Western Avenue in Beverly Hills---:)
a Southside area and stomping ground for sartorial haberdash, hats,
vintage fashion, Irish pubs, elegant mansions; and (most unfortunately)
White Sox fans.

thefedorastore

A-List Customer
Tony in Tarzana said:
So, how 'bout them White Sox?

Actually, I've been thinking that "Chicagoland" would be a great idea for a theme park.

Hey Tony! Many of us Californians left Cali to get away from the Californians! The theme park would bring them all here!! Please, NOooooo lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe