Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Johnnyphi Hat Club

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
BobC said:
Looks good, GWD. I like the color and the ribbon on that one. Haven't seen another one like it.

Looks like Rick Blaine happened upon another one of these Adam lids, as seen in this thread

Very unique...

Cheers,
JtL

Razzman

One Too Many
johnnyphi said:
The hat looks great! Thanks for posting photos!

A word of caution... The "dust" you're removing, may be powder dye that was used to even-out the coloring on lighter color hats. If you brush, and brush, and brush, and brush, and you still have plumes of "dust" leaving with with each stroke of the brush, then you may be removing dye, not dust.

Am I to leave it as is? How does this dye settle in to do whatever it's supposed to do? What happens to the hat in the rain? Anybody else experience this?

johnnyphi

Sponsoring Affiliate
Offering Smaller Hats for Christmas

I haven't had the time or resources to photograph my extensive collection of smaller hats, but they are in amazing condition, and you won't find a better holiday gift for kids and "pinheads" alike!

If you are interested, please see visit this thread in the Merchants section.

http://thefedoralounge.com/showthread.php?p=694461#post694461

For those of you who are looking out for Numero Uno... Auctions will resume next week.

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
Johnny got to play Santa Clause and picked out a hat for my son. Here is a sneak peak at what he picked out before it gets wrapped up.
Adam Executive
avihat002cz7.jpg

Thanks Johnny:eusa_clap :eusa_clap

ScionPI2005

Call Me a Cab
handlebar bart said:
Johnny got to play Santa Clause and picked out a hat for my son. Here is a sneak peak at what he picked out before it gets wrapped up.
Adam Executive
avihat002cz7.jpg

Thanks Johnny:eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Nice one Handlebar Bart! :eusa_clap Santa has good taste! lol

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
Thanks guys. He really loves this hat. Johnny picked it out and he really outdid himself. He may want to think about growing out a big white beard and puttin on a few pounds.:D

johnnyphi

Sponsoring Affiliate
Ho Ho Ho!!!

handlebar bart said:
Thanks guys. He really loves this hat. Johnny picked it out and he really outdid himself. He may want to think about growing out a big white beard and puttin on a few pounds.:D

What a cool kid! I think you captured the exact moment when he exclaimed, "Cool!"

I'm looking forward to sharing a few more amazing hats with y'all, before this is all over!

Are you guys up for a new auction this week?

BlindeMan

Familiar Face
Johnnyphi, I was checking out your photobucket site and spotted a nice size 7 1/2 dark grey Lee Trinity. Has that hat made it to the auction block yet?

johnnyphi

Sponsoring Affiliate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld