Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hawaiian shirts and fedoras

Thundercolt

One of the Regulars
The weatherman said that the "feels-like" temperature for today was HOT!

20240916_165345.jpg

RickP

Practically Family
Got a new Paradise Found in today... didnt have any grey-ish ones so it tempted me. This ones actually a green-grey. Guess I need to go through the wall and figure what hats pair best with it. The natural Hemp goes great, but the Black Akubra and the grey Beaver dont clash too badly

Compress_20241007_124213_3614.jpg
Compress_20241007_123454_4459.jpg
Compress_20241007_123046_6917.jpg

GHT

I'll Lock Up
That's a striking shirt Rick, a real head turner. The hat to wear with it is always a personal choice, all three examples show the shirt off well, more than that, the shirt compliments any of those hats. All have that wow factor. You look great.

Not all Hawaiian style shirts are floral. This fabric that my lady came across, at one of the festivals that we enjoy going to, depicts the golden age of travel, that time between the two world wars, also known as the swingtime jazz age. It gets many a complimentary remark.

Camera 1 407.JPG

Here's a close up for you to see my wife's skilful handiwork.

Camera 1 408.JPG

Look down the centre of the picture and you will just see the buttons. Do you see how she lines up the pattern on the fabric? Look again, closely, about an inch to the right of the buttons and you might just see the stitches of the breast pocket. The actual pocket is so well matched it all but disappears.

Camera 1 409.JPG

travel shirt & hat 007.JPG

The multi-colour of the shirt allows
for almost any hat colour.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JPDuran