Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hawaiian shirts and fedoras

mikespens

Call Me a Cab
Thanks Dale and Richard, temps were marginal this morning, fall chill is definitely creeping up mornings and nights but I was determined to get some more use out of my Aloha's.

Stepping out in the Kamehameha and Mayser. Tiki is looming in the background. ;)
4051dbef771fc66ba7ba1e30daea85a7.jpg

GregNYC

One Too Many
Thanks guys! Yeah, I'm a bit of a fan of the Asia-Pacific theater of WWII. I go to Pearl Harbor each December 7 for a commemoration ceremony and military tour. The various museums there have some cool Aloha shirts!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still not sure of the exact motif, but this one has moons, stars, planets(?), clouds, and perspiration. Under a PHD Special Reserve Panama, finished by A. Fawcett.

GregNYC

One Too Many
I like the curl to that brim, and the impressionist Aloha shirt too! I tried to take an indoor picture - yuck! Too much yellow light. Later this week maybe!

Last edited:

mikespens

Call Me a Cab
We're not too picky here Richard, a lot of shirts posted here aren't really Aloha. Fact is, many vintage Aloha shirts were printed in Japan and floral themes are very Aloha. "Hawaiian shirt" seems to encompass any theme imaginable these days.

Nice posts Greg and Charlie too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe