Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hat store in Atlanta?

Chris Rimby

New in Town
Hi,

I've seen a lot of hats at The Fedora Store, etc. that I like...I'm just not sure what will look good on me though. Does anyone know of a good hat store in Atlanta, GA? Thanks in advance for any help or advice.

Chris

ufguy11

One of the Regulars
Alright Chris. Back in May I was probably the same as you are. I looked everywhere I could in Atlanta to find me a good ol' fedora store. Google, Ask Jeeves, The papers, went downtown. Nothing. All of the hats I've bought here have been from antique stores and antique-like flea markets. There are some downtown, couldn't give you a name, but the hats aren't that great anyways. I suggest ebay.

J.J.

besdor

Vendor/Sponsor
In Miami FL , there is a store called Hats and Hats . They are the reps for Puerto Fino hats and are very nice people to deal with . They can fix up your hat and clean it as well .

Steven

Chris Rimby

New in Town
ufguy11 said:
Alright Chris. Back in May I was probably the same as you are. I looked everywhere I could in Atlanta to find me a good ol' fedora store. Google, Ask Jeeves, The papers, went downtown. Nothing. All of the hats I've bought here have been from antique stores and antique-like flea markets. There are some downtown, couldn't give you a name, but the hats aren't that great anyways. I suggest ebay.

J.J.

Thanks for your replies.

That's what I was afraid of. I plan to visit NYC in December though...I'm sure I'll be able to find a good hat shop or two there!

Chris

besdor

Vendor/Sponsor
New York Store

Chris , when you come to NYC, please stop by one of our stores . Just mention the FL and we will take great care of you . It's worth the trip from anywhere !

Steven

Chris Rimby

New in Town
besdor said:
Chris , when you come to NYC, please stop by one of our stores . Just mention the FL and we will take great care of you . It's worth the trip from anywhere !

Steven

I'll make sure to do that thanks!

ufguy11

One of the Regulars
Also, while your in NYC, see if you can stop by Arnold Hatters. They are GREAT! I went there this june and bought a Elliot Ness type fedora. GREAT selection, AMAZING advise. I think they're on 8th avenue in Hell's Kitchen.

Here's the website. www.ahat.com

J.J.

WesternHatWearer

A-List Customer
Hi,

I've seen a lot of hats at The Fedora Store, etc. that I like...I'm just not sure what will look good on me though. Does anyone know of a good hat store in Atlanta, GA? Thanks in advance for any help or advice.

Chris

I see that I have stumbled upon this thread many many years later. Nonetheless, I will add what I know.

The Executive Shop
56 Walton St. N.W.
Atlanta, GA 30303
(404) 577-2898
www.theexecutiveshop.com

Hats On Us
185 Veterans Memorial Highway S.W., Suite 105
Mableton, GA 30126
(770) 485-7600
www.hatsonus.com

Horsetown South - Locust Grove, GA
Local: 770-898-6330
Toll Free: 1-800-216-9775
4583 Bill Gardner Pkwy
Locust Grove, GA 30248

Horsetown West - Marietta, GA
Local: 770-926-7346
1231 Shallowford Rd
Marietta, GA 30066

Horsetown East - Snellville, GA
Local: 770-736-1888
Toll Free: 1-866-964-6773
1959 Dogwood Rd
Snellville, GA 30078

I hope this helps. Sorry for the delay.

WesternHatWearer

A-List Customer
I went by The Executive Shop mentioned above. The gentleman I spoke with, Rick, was very nice and polite.
I was well received even with the presence of my large western hat. He (Rick) and I talked about the hats he had and slowly viewed the collection he had. This shop has a collection of wool, fur felt, straw, crushables, and a new design that was designed by the father of John Legends.

The shop performs cleaning and blocking services as well. Along with this shop sells dress shoes, ties, long coats, and even top hats.

There was a nice number of styles to select from.

If you are in Atlanta and in search of a hat shop, perhaps this may help.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
actimally