Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fedoras afield

barrowjh

One Too Many

First Street Leathers Inc in Solvang CA. Selling Borsalinos top two rows, Stetson next two rows, then Bailey. Nice discovery, real hats! They sell the faux imitations also, but I did not expect to find Stratoliners! Under the N in Stetson, caribou Strat for $187, ships free.

Last edited:

Tedquinton

A-List Customer
Hi

I've been busy over the holidays and haven't had time yet to catch up with all the great posts, in the meantime he is a poor quality photo of me and my family in Covent Garden, central London on New Years Eve.

Happy New Year!

Ghost Rider

One of the Regulars
It's been cold and clear the last couple of days here in the Black Forest - producing the "typical" Black Forest grey tones:

My Panizza Royal for the cold weather:

It was clear enough to see the Swiss alps (Eiger and Jungfrau) from here - only the second time I've experienced it clear enough for such a view.

Last edited:
Ghost Rider I am awestruck just looking at the photograph. I have seen the Black Forest from the air, I hope one day to come back and see it from the ground. Great shot. The hat is nice too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe