Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fedoras afield

Ghost Rider

One of the Regulars
How about a bit of mystery photo - where and what hat? :eusa_doh: As a clue, it was minus 4 degrees C yesterday evening.

iPhone5 Photos 056.jpg

Looking forward to the report! I have come across Slovenian hat companies but never investigated. Looks like they make their own felt. Would be interested if they make their own fur felt or just wool felt (or a mix).

Last edited:

ManofKent

My Mail is Forwarded Here
More Caps in the Country than Fedora's Afield...

We took one of my Niece's to the local reserved light railway for one of their Christmas specials yesterday:

Me (Christys' Melton 8 piece):

Carriages:

Destination:

Driver (in Engineer's cap :) ):

Arrival:

Another passenger (I'm not sure what you call his style of hat ;) ):

More reliable and more comfortable than my daily commuter service, and we got a glass of port and mince pies.

mikespens

Call Me a Cab
A real step back in time Richard. Reminds me of the Goodwood Revival, an event at the top of my bucket list.

Jeff, a rare opportunity to find suitable resting for your lid.

ManofKent

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Mike - it's wonderfully old-fashioned, and almost entirely ran by volunteers. They only ran a fairly short distance when I was a child, but they've managed to re-build a lot of the old line over the years.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld