Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Families of the Lounge

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
She did ok. She isn't used to competitive sports (has done ballet & gymnastics), so we need to work with her to get her to "steal" the ball. She did get it a couple times and went the right way down the field with it, so that's a plus.

She rocked at throw-ins.

11163767_10206521213129540_5228925704815041979_n-1_zpsjpcsf41m.jpg

Can you spot her? I think she kinda blends in. ;)

Oh, and final score (not that we kept track) was Lily's team 6, visitors 3.

Big Man

My Mail is Forwarded Here
She did ok. She isn't used to competitive sports (has done ballet & gymnastics), so we need to work with her to get her to "steal" the ball. She did get it a couple times and went the right way down the field with it, so that's a plus.

She rocked at throw-ins.

11163767_10206521213129540_5228925704815041979_n-1_zpsjpcsf41m.jpg

Can you spot her? I think she kinda blends in. ;)

Oh, and final score (not that we kept track) was Lily's team 6, visitors 3.

Great picture. Sounds like she will enjoy soccer. And, ALWAYS keep score. :)

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
Three of the four girls on the team had pink cleats. She had pink striped socks, so not hard to miss.

Oh, and the stinkin' 10 minute downpour during the game? James, did you send that??

Worf

I'll Lock Up
I gotta get more sleep... I clicked on this thinking the title read "ENEMIES of the Lounge". I don't drink so I can't blame Johnny Walker!

Worf

Big Man

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Speaking of kids and dogs ...

Yesterday my granddaughter and I took the old dog on a hkle. We went straight from hiking at Catawba Falls to her dance class (had to change her in the car). While she was at dance, the dog and I sat patiently in the car waiting for her to come out. I think this photo sums up how the old dog feels about Mackenna.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82