Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ebay Hats: Victories, Defeats, Gripes & Items of Interest

winter_joe

A-List Customer
There are a great many jumbo hats in play on eBay these days. It seems they come in waves. Enjoy your purchase!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...5hJK/bc0zbBhD0HoMAA/4Ig=&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

Thank you very much zetwal new to the whole vintage fedora market I already have one vintage. Its a champ fedora from the fifties but im thinking about selling it, its too small for my noggin its 7 1/4 and in mint condition, hardly worn at all! I don't know how to sell or post pictures up yet anyways so im stuck right now haha.

Rabbit

Call Me a Cab
Say, what's the deal with these two 3XB? I bid on the older one and was the only bidder. Auction pics below. There was a mixup with the pics of the other, more recent 3XB, but the seller updated the listing after my query.
Almost too good to be true...or perhaps too true to be good? The more recent one went low as well, only two bidders very early in the auction.

The older one:

KGrHqJqUE88fkHsuFBPcLSzvg60_57.jpg

KGrHqFn0E9csYvEuyBPcLSLEHQ60_57.jpg

KGrHqJq0E88giG0NmBPcLSF5uJ60_57.jpg

KGrHqRiE9htEG3c9BPcKQe4Q60_57.jpg

The more recent one:

KGrHqZHJEYE88dNCbGBPcLfgEl60_57.jpg

KGrHqNHJEoE88d-jP6PBPcLf7PC60_57.jpg

KGrHqJHJEgE88d2MREFBPcLgEOYPQ60_57.jpg

KGrHqJHJwE9qgSbFDtBPcLgIszmg60_57.jpg

zetwal

I'll Lock Up
Say, what's the deal with these two 3XB? I bid on the older one and was the only bidder. Auction pics below. There was a mixup with the pics of the other, more recent 3XB, but the seller updated the listing after my query.
Almost too good to be true...or perhaps too true to be good? The more recent one went low as well, only two bidders very early in the auction.

Stetsons of this age and general type are plentiful. In my opinion, the prices here are in line with what we commonly see.

Rabbit

Call Me a Cab
Stetsons of this age and general type are plentiful. In my opinion, the prices here are in line with what we commonly see.

Thanks for the info! I guess I haven't been searching for this style long enough to know the prices that well.

Rabbit

Call Me a Cab
Thanks, fellows! If this 3XB is as nice as I think it is (judging by the sweat etc.), it will be the only Western I need. Ok, want. Looking forward to the embroidered last drop liner!

bond

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Any one familar with the Borsalinos being sold on eBay from Sofia,Bulgaria ?
The seller is claiming them to be from the 30s but the liners and sweats look like 60-70s stock.
Any info on them would be appreciated.
Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe