Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Do you have a crush?

$ally

One Too Many
desi_de_lu_lu said:
What the heck is Lo talking about now? Lolita and ugly do not belong in the same sentence! Or for that matter neither does Sally!
Wait, wait, wait... I don't belong in the same sentence with Lo or with ugly? ;)

$ally

One Too Many
Diamondback said:
>ANALYZING SUBJECT "$ally", PARAMETER "UGLY"
>SYSTEM ERROR: SUBJECT/PARAMETER MISMATCH

There you have it, Ms. $ally, straight off the CPU--it just doesn't compute.lol
lol ...cute, now to get my brain to process that idea. I'll sleep on it.

LolitaHaze

Call Me a Cab
My latest crush is on Robbie Howard. He played Dean Martin in the Rat Pack Tribute show. Golly is he dreamy!!

howard.jpg

He doesn't so much look like Dean, but boy did he sound like him!

MrNewportCustom

Call Me a Cab
$ally said:
John, Lee, and pgoat: After your last comments about marriage and bachelor parties, now it's my turn to be enamored. Your wives are very lucky ladies. I'd love to have a devoted, clean-cut man with inner strength, will power and self respect fall head over heels for me.

'Twasn't me, Sally. It was my coworker at the time, Jeff, who said that. I've never been married, but to me, wanting to be with the woman I love would be one of the major reasons for getting married. I wouldn't marry a woman I didn't want to be with. Someday I'll meet her. :)

Lee

pgoat

One Too Many
$ally said:
John, Lee, and pgoat: After your last comments about marriage and bachelor parties, now it's my turn to be enamored. Your wives are very lucky ladies. I'd love to have a devoted, clean-cut man with inner strength, will power and self respect fall head over heels for me.

You can be my pre$$ agent - I'll pass this post along to the wife!lol

In truth, I got pretty lucky myself. Though like everyone else I went through the usual years of relationship nonsense to get here. 'Sall part of life, I guess....

Joli7211

Familiar Face
Do I have a crush? I never really thought about it, but I'll tell you what.... Just like we all remember where we were when we first learned of Lennon's death, the Challenger disaster or of the first plane stricking the WTC, I remember exactly where I was and what I was wearing when I first learned of Cary Grant's death. :( I guess that at the tender age of "in my teens", I somehow pictured a life with the man in the movies... not really realizing that at the time he was older than my grand-father!! lol

Do I have a crush today? Well there are a few stars that do set my heart on a faster beat... Tom Hanks - gorgeous, talented and funny!; Johnny Depp - marches to his own drum; Patrick Dempsey - absolutely dreamy (and I've been saying that since Loverboy...) :D

deadpandiva

Call Me a Cab
With it being Valentine's Day and all I was thinking I might start being more flirtatious in general but I don't really know how. I am overly self conscious so if anyone has tips on flirting and being alluring in general please share.

Also I have a mild crush on a guy who is much more attractive than I. My sister says no one is out of your league. I am wondering if other people think this way or if they tend to seek out some one who is equal to them in looks, intelligence etc...

pretty faythe

One Too Many
The thing with the 23 yo fizzled out in the planning stages, I think he decided 33 was to old lol.

I don't look for people in "leagues" lol, if I did then I wouldnt have half the friends or aquantices (spelling) that I do, and usually the male end of those started out as a crush anyway!
(saying as if being both above and below :p )

Go for it!

LocktownDog

Call Me a Cab
pretty faythe said:
The thing with the 23 yo fizzled out in the planning stages, I think he decided 33 was to old lol.

:D You mean, I still gotta chance?

I don't look for people in "leagues" lol, if I did then I wouldnt have half the friends or aquantices (spelling) that I do,

You and me both, sister.

Diva - You're a beautiful woman. Flirt with the guy even a little bit, and I'm betting his knees start quivering. ;)

Richard

pretty faythe

One Too Many
deadpandiva said:
With it being Valentine's Day and all I was thinking I might start being more flirtatious in general but I don't really know how. I am overly self conscious so if anyone has tips on flirting and being alluring in general please share.
Ok, I also have been self conscious most of my life...I think its part of being the over looked baby child curse.[huh] I have a friend I flirt with at work, just for flirtings sake, to pass time etc. If you have a male friend who you are comfortable with, they are great practice! Some people just exude that auroa that says approachable, (although I guess many seem to think he doesnt, very strange to me [huh] He seems to think he has an abrasive personality, I don't see it.) I don't flirt with people I don't know too often, and some times I have to make sure not to make eye contact with others who are not getting the hint that I am not interested (just had this happen earlier in the week, Oh man was the boy getting on my nerves. No not anohter yungin, but a boy because he just couldnt seem to get a clue) which is something I have only had happen on rare occasions actually. lol.

But classic flirting tips are push your hair behind your ear when talking to the guy, let your hand linger on him a second longer, make eye contact, lick your lips. I also remember reading mimick their body movements, it shows that you are interested in them. [huh]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe