Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Black Sheep Hat Works

Garrett

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Yep! Re-block, 2 1/8" NOS Borsalino ribbon, new sweat and liner. Bob is an artist

Last edited:

Garrett

Mike, you'll like the blue velour I left with him. Ask him to show you what we're doing with that one!

mikespens

Call Me a Cab
Will do Garrett, I have a nice Montecristi in for a re-block. I did see your Vicuna and will protect your reputation by not revealing what it is now ;) It's conversion could be considered blasphemy by some but I'm in agreement with you that it's better worn in your style than hiding in a nice hat case.

mikespens

Call Me a Cab
It was literally my good fortune to meet Garrett and his wife today at Bob's. Besides Garrett's beautiful conversions Bob also had my new Montechristi I was fortunate enough to score from Ale. It ended up too small so a re-block was in order as well as a new sweat and custom pug.

As received from Ale:

And after Bob's hand:

Garrett

That one turned out great, Mike. I'm looking forward to seeing what becomes of the new straw project. Was great to meet you!

Lotsahats

One Too Many
Hey, you local guys need to leave the poor man alone so he can get some work done for us out-of-towners! :)

A

mikespens

Call Me a Cab
Aaron, both Garrett and I are guilty as charged but Bob is turning out the work. Got to see several orders in progress including one ready to ship. I feel fortunate to have Bob near by and his passion for his craft is infectious.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Garrett - Bob has been doing some great work on your renovations

Mike - super job on the Monte. I have an Aureliano Montecristi myself and looking forward to getting it out again. Seems a long way off at the moment :(

Lotsahats

One Too Many
Aaron, both Garrett and I are guilty as charged but Bob is turning out the work. Got to see several orders in progress including one ready to ship. I feel fortunate to have Bob near by and his passion for his craft is infectious.

I had a great chat with Bob on Friday by phone, and I can only imagine that he's even more fun in person, so I don't blame you at all. :)

A

Garrett

I had a great chat with Bob on Friday by phone, and I can only imagine that he's even more fun in person, so I don't blame you at all. :)

A

We usually have a ball and burn through an afternoon in what seems like minutes. :cheers1:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe