Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Black Sheep Hat Works

mikespens

Call Me a Cab
Just got back from Bob's with a happy haul. Mostly refurb work but also this new prize. Calling it the "Reject", the original commissioner wasn't happy with the hand dyed beaver color so Bob dyed another for him and was left with this body. Bob knows a suka when he meets one so now it's mine. Also has a sweet hand dyed pleated ribbon. The koolest feature to me is his new sewn in waterproof tip liner. I apologize for the pix quality, my camera is being repaired so I used my iPad since I couldn't wait to post some pixs. The hat is a real chameleon and I wasn't able to capture it's true green/gray color which I love.

The "Impermeable Tip Shield"

seabass

Call Me a Cab
Mike
the hat is outstanding !
as I am a fan of liner less hats & my B S hat was ordered without
I see yours will be necessary for your climate in Tacoma
so form & function avail !!

beautiful detail overall
che

Garrett

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Mike, I saw that one in person just before the ribbon was put on. Bob does great work!

mikespens

Call Me a Cab
Mike, Garrett, Scott, I appreciate the comments. Bob really digs vintage hat details and is trying to incorporate them into his hats. I'm looking forward to his embossed sweatbands.

Garrett, glad you get to play with Bob too, he told me you wasted most of his workday on your recent visit ;)

Garrett

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Mike, Garrett, Scott, I appreciate the comments. Bob really digs vintage hat details and is trying to incorporate them into his hats. I'm looking forward to his embossed sweatbands.

Garrett, glad you get to play with Bob too, he told me you wasted most of his workday on your recent visit ;)

:cheers1: its true - time seems to fly even faster at Bob's

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe