Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ADAM ALLEY

buler

I'll Lock Up
Double your pleasure, double your fun...

These 2 Adam brothers are nearly identical except for the wide/thin ribbons. The liners, brim binding, color, and markings (except color on the aqua shed marks) are all the same. Both are Mainliner Premier models in chrome.

B

mainliners_1.jpg

mainliners_2.jpg

mainliners_3.jpg

mainliners_4.jpg

mainliners_5.jpg

mainliners_6.jpg

mainliners_7.jpg

mainliners_8.jpg

mainliners_9.jpg

DanielJones

I'll Lock Up
These 2 Adam brothers are nearly identical except for the wide/thin ribbons. The liners, brim binding, color, and markings (except color on the aqua shed marks) are all the same. Both are Mainliner Premier models in chrome.

B

mainliners_1.jpg

mainliners_2.jpg

mainliners_3.jpg

mainliners_4.jpg

mainliners_5.jpg

mainliners_6.jpg

mainliners_7.jpg

mainliners_8.jpg

mainliners_9.jpg

Wow! Other than the ribbons, they are the spittin' image of my Adam. Very nice!

Cheers!

Dan

Mr E Train

One Too Many
I just got this nice Adam Premier pork pie off Etsy.com for $30, thinking I might present it to my brother-in-law for Christmas. It's too small for me at 7 3/8, and if it's too small for him, I guess it's going in the classifieds, although I might just keep it around because I like it. Yeah, they have the liner in there backwards. I'll fix that.

ilfullxfull199731287.jpg

ilfullxfull199731519.jpg

ilfullxfull199731600.jpg

Last edited:

fluteplayer07

One Too Many
Thanks, Dreispitz!

Here are some more pictures. I haven't uploaded anything in over half a year, so I'm backlogged with pictures of hats from months ago.

Rear pinches

Liner

SteveAS

Practically Family
And here's what appears to be an oldie. I got this on ebay, but it arrived dirtier than it looked in the pictures; I'm not sure I'm motivated enough to put the (cleaning) work this one really needs. At any rate, it seems to be an interesting hat and worth adding to this thread . . .

Adam1.jpg

Adam2.jpg

Adam3.jpg

Adam4.jpg

Adam5.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld