Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

When Is Your Birthday?

Miss sofia

One Too Many
Yes happy birthday belatedly Miss G, what a silly i am not checking this thread! I hope you got spoilt rotten!

Thanks for all the kind wishes everyone and Happy Birthday to all the other Decemberists!!!

olive bleu

One Too Many
Thanks Rue :) I started celebrating my birthday early by arriving nearly 15 minutes late for work today because my bus never showed up.I approached my desk to find my co-workers had covered my computer monitor
with HAPPY BIRTHDAY signs, and balloons..which took me another 10 minutes to peel off. But at least, they also left a nice Birthday card and a chocolate bar :)

dhermann1

I'll Lock Up
This Saturday, Christmas Eve, I'll be 65 years old!!!!!!!!! Not quite as old as dirt, but close.
And a Happy Birthday to all the other December babies out there. (We're special. ;) )

Miss sofia

One Too Many
This Saturday, Christmas Eve, I'll be 65 years old!!!!!!!!! Not quite as old as dirt, but close.
And a Happy Birthday to all the other December babies out there. (We're special. ;) )

Have a lovely day Mr Special One.

Many happy returns belatedly to Miss Olive and of course all the other Decemberists.

x

My dad is one of those special enough to have a December birthday. He doesn't feel that way, though. As a kid, his birthday was always combined with Christmas and he didn't really get a birthday party, being on the 28th, he was lost between Christmas and New Years. He's gonna be 52 this time around.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe