Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

Well lets see...for the last week or so I've had Mahi, Grouper, Yellow Fin Tuna, Lemon Pepper shrimp, Blackened Shrimp, Crab Cakes, Calamari, plus oysters on the half shell fresh outta the gulf. However, now back from vacation we are trying to scrape together enough funds for baloney, or maybe even splurge on Spam...;):D
HD

Beef and broccoli in a hybrid teriyaki/sriracha sauce with rice.

I feel the need, too, to mention that last night someone brought over some fried chicken that had been battered with those crunchy fried onions that everybody puts on top of green bean casserole. It was really good.

Last edited:
Tonight it's going to be down home basics. Mac-n-cheese, salmon patties, spinach cooked in bacon grease, black eyed peas, jalapeño cornbread, and nanner puddin' for desert.

ingineer

One Too Many
Tonight it's going to be down home basics. Mac-n-cheese, salmon patties, spinach cooked in bacon grease, black eyed peas, jalapeño cornbread, and nanner puddin' for desert.

Yummie spinach, my doctor will not let me eat that
Help! the peppers have taken over the garden.

The scotch bonnets / ghost peppers are doing even better.
i've been giving them away to the Jamaican aids.
Just some homemade beenie weenies , and potato salad with peaches and cream for desert

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82