Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
Are you sure you didn't sneak kale into that salad? :p

Nope. This is a normal salad around here. Romaine lettuce, broccoli, carrots, mushrooms, cucumber, tomatoes (two colors this time - a red roma, and some yellow cherry tomatoes), bacon bits, sharp cheddar cheese on top. Ranch dressing on the side.

20150321_184855-11_zps9arrjlj5.jpg

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
That's the beauty of homemade dressing, and serving it on the side.... you can have extra.

(I make it with Mexican sour cream, so it is extra creamy and delicious.)

Stanley Doble

Call Me a Cab
Babydoll your 5 year old can really pack it away lol.

I had vegetable beef soup and a cheese sandwich with lettuce and tomato. This is more of a treat than it sounds, I have been trying to cut down and have not bought a loaf of bread or made a sandwich in 3 weeks. (Today I broke down).

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
Babydoll your 5 year old can really pack it away lol.

No joke! She's grown about 4" in the past year, and gone up 3 clothing sizes. She eats 3 balanced meals & 2 snacks a day. Some days she eats more than me!

Tonight, ground pork with onion, garlic, ginger, carrot, mushrooms, broccoli, bok choy, and soba noodles.

She decided tonight that stir fried baby bok choy is her favorite veggie now. Ate all of hers, and some of mine.

I guess there are worse things in life than my kid liking veggies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lukken