Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Everybody knows you serve sweet potatoes with raccoon, not possum.:p
And the shine goes in the stemware. :D

Burgers with jalapeno seasoning. Not hot enough though. :eusa_doh:
Beans with bbq pork in them (KC Masterpiece). Needed a few table spoons of Tapatio. 4 to be exact. ;)

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
My dog, Zeus, creamed one a few weeks ago. :p Nasty....:eeek:

I've only had one possum encounter in my life. Growing up, my mom was a horrible cook. She regularly burned food to the bottom of the pot so badly that she'd put it out on the porch for our three big dogs to clean up the bigger chunks before scrubbing the pot. One night after dark I heard thumping on the porch, turned on the light, and the biggest possum you could imagine was wedged in the pot chowing down. It turned towards me, hissed, and turned back to the charred remains. Scary! (But not as scary as mom's cooking. Thankful I don't take after her in that respect!)

I've only had one possum encounter in my life. Growing up, my mom was a horrible cook. She regularly burned food to the bottom of the pot so badly that she'd put it out on the porch for our three big dogs to clean up the bigger chunks before scrubbing the pot. One night after dark I heard thumping on the porch, turned on the light, and the biggest possum you could imagine was wedged in the pot chowing down. It turned towards me, hissed, and turned back to the charred remains. Scary! (But not as scary as mom's cooking. Thankful I don't take after her in that respect!)

My dog, Zeus, would have taken care of that greasy possum. :p

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
Our three lugnuts cleared the porch & let it go to town. They also regularly licked porcupines, & rolled in dead salmon that had spawned in the local creek. Not the brightest pooches.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82