Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

Got all Crunk (Matt that is) up in our house. Laid a casserole dish full of penne pasta, topped it with crumbled hamburger meat (they only had turkey Italian sausage at the store tonight, ******), onions, fresh garlic cloves, fresh zucchini, portobello mushrooms, olives, a jar of spaghetti sauce, and a pound of mozzarella. Baked that mess til the
cheese was a nice golden brown. No leftovers.
Oh, and had a Greek salad for starters. And a glass or two many for a Tuesday of red wine. Probably regret that tomorrow.

Peking duck from the local Chinese place. Delicious!

duck.jpg

Looks delicious Harv. Duck is a tasty favorite. I'm intrigued by the tomato and cilantro (?) garnish. All the local joints down here use orange slices and sometimes other fruit. It's always interesting to me to have "foreign" food when I travel to other areas just to see how different a take on certain dishes there is.

Matt Crunk

One Too Many
Got all Crunk (Matt that is) up in our house. Laid a casserole dish full of penne pasta, topped it with crumbled hamburger meat (they only had turkey Italian sausage at the store tonight, ******), onions, fresh garlic cloves, fresh zucchini, portobello mushrooms, olives, a jar of spaghetti sauce, and a pound of mozzarella. Baked that mess til the
cheese was a nice golden brown. No leftovers.
Oh, and had a Greek salad for starters. And a glass or two many for a Tuesday of red wine. Probably regret that tomorrow.

And you didn't even invite me over.

Ended up using the leftover taco meat to make enchiladas. Plate full piled up with lettuce and tomato and quacamole. Man...I'm stuffed.

Hot dogs on the grill, along with Cajun hot sausages, and bacon guacamole burgers, and corn on the cob cooked on the grill, and baked beans.....and apple pie, some daiquiris, and plenty of ice cold beer.

Hope all had a safe and happy Independence Day!

or just a darn good Friday, if you are not in the States

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lukken