Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

I love that stuff! hottttt.jpg

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Ground beef, with shredded sharp cheddar cheese and plenty of el yucateco xxxtra hot sauce.

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk
:eusa_clap
BTW I have that same sauce.
Well I did, I took it to my sisters house and left it, so the next event we have, I'll have something to add to my food. ;)

Wrong address....:laugh:
I think we have a head of cauliflower in the fridge, but I just haven't gotten around to fixing it.

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
I have not heard of tamale pie since I was a kid. Actually, I have never heard of anyone else eating it or even uttering the words, "tamale pie." Mom used to make it often enough as it was one my more liked meals as a kid.
:D

I used to eat it as a kid, too. Husband had never heard of it, but it became a fast favorite. It was delicious, and he gets leftovers for lunch today. :)

Chicken fried steak with white gravy, macaroni and cheese, turnip greens, fried apples, and biscuits, with several glasses of iced tea

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
Grilled turkey burgers with a home made bbq rub seasoning, ranch pasta salad, corn on the cob, Rainier cherries from the farmer's market this morning.

Pulled pork Sweet Baby James BBQ sandwiches with thinly sliced red onion and melted cheese. Large size garden salad..shredded cheese..tomatoes and ranch dressing. Boston Lager
Sugar cream pie
HD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lukken