Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
I'm fasting today for tomorrow's colonoscopy. Can't wait! :)
If you ever have an upper endoscopy and a colonoscopy on the same day, don't ask the nurse if they use the same camera for both.
For some reason they don't find that funny. :D

Pizza part 2 last night.
Tacos tonight.

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
If you ever have an upper endoscopy and a colonoscopy on the same day, don't ask the nurse if they use the same camera for both.
For some reason they don't find that funny. :D
I've abandoned all attempts at levity with medical types for most lack even a modicum sense of humor. [huh]

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
Here I sit in the waiting room after being told that a film crew from a local TV station is doing a piece in the procedure room and that anyone not wanting to appear on the news will have a two hour wait. :mad:

Last edited:

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
Well, after nine hours hanging around the hospital and a run in with the roto-rooter I figured I'd treat myself to a pig out at Joe's Stone Crab. I actually wasn't very hungry but I figured a mound of claws placed in front of me would get my juices going. Sadly, I petered out after a half dozen jumbos. Me thinks it was that scope dope they plied me with that stole my appetite.:(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82