Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

Great!! The ones down here could use a little diversity in the gene pool.
8uha3e3e.jpg

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2
I prefer Hicks to Hippies. Don't cross them. You degrade the hick genes. :p

I cook them with olive oil, Stubbs beef seasoning for mine, and A1 Garlic seasoning for hers.
Hippies don't eat pork rinds either.
The only think I like Stubbs is their lump charcoal. I make my own seasonings. Hippies might eat pork rinds. Looks like when they have rasta hair. :p A few nights ago we had BBQ tri tip and a bunch of other things. I grilled it over some cherry wood from my mother's cherry tree. I hit it with the hand plane and shaved it down good enough to make a 5 gallon bucket of cherry wood chips to soak overnight. Man, it smelled great when it was cooking!:p

vintageTink

One Too Many
Waaaayyy better than hippies. At least the guy shaves and the woman doesn't have hair like the guy's back under her arms. :p
Ain't nothing wrong with hicks.
Hicks will help you chop trees and clear your property.
Hippies will cry and whine about the poor trees, moan about the moss, and get a bleeding heart judge to say you can't cut trees on your own property.

Stray Cat

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Hippies will cry and whine about the poor trees, moan about the moss, and get a bleeding heart judge to say you can't cut trees on your own property.

That must be a left coast variety of the hippie species. We don't have any like that down south. The ones here are too busy getting high and listening to jam bands for that tree business.

btw - had pizza last night. Wife said theres a chance of chicken casserole this evening.

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
The only think I like Stubbs is their lump charcoal. I make my own seasonings. Hippies might eat pork rinds. Looks like when they have rasta hair. :p A few nights ago we had BBQ tri tip and a bunch of other things. I grilled it over some cherry wood from my mother's cherry tree. I hit it with the hand plane and shaved it down good enough to make a 5 gallon bucket of cherry wood chips to soak overnight. Man, it smelled great when it was cooking!:p

Once it gets a bit colder here, I'm going to buy a cord of Pecan wood.
I'm splitting it with a buddy of mine, and honestly most of mine will be used for cooking.
I have the Neon I can keep a bunch of it in, the trunk of course.
Makes for a great covered dry place, that can be moved about. :D
The person I'm splitting the wood with, is a conservative leaning hippie.
Oh it's so!
Round purple glasses, shoulder length hair, wallabe wearing hippie, with conservative values and a .45 handy.
He might cry for the trees, but he'll burn them just the same in the fireplace when it gets cold, and cook his
Thanksgiving "Tofurkey" over them to give it some taste. ;)

Last edited:

dnjan

One Too Many
This is reminding me about a bunch of hillbilly jokes, none of which are suitable for posting here.

Back on topic - my daughter found a recipe for pancetta and white bean soup. Think I'll try it this weekend.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe