Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

Chipotle brown sugar glazed pork tenderloin with black-eyed peas at the New Orleans Jazz Kitchen in Downtown Disney. :D

DSCF07071_zps054aaac7.jpg

Watched the fireworks from the restaurant balcony and then walked around Downtown Disney a bit. Came across this in one of the shops

Hipster Mickey :p
DSCF07091_zpsbec4b704.jpg

Last edited:

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Chopped BBQ pork with hot BBQ sauce (actually regular sauce with Tapatio hot sauce added).
Also broccoli and cheese steamble with velveta and Tapatio hot sauce.
Sounds like it wouldn't go together, but tonight it did. :D

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
I usually get the fresh thick cut bacon at Kroger, but last time I went the dorks wouldn't help me.
Fine, so I paid a bit extra to get it at Fresh Market.
I only eat it on the weekends anyway.
The rest of the week it's sausage each morning. Cook it too long in the Nuwave and it comes out mini size. :)
Bacon does nicely in it though, and I only have to clean the oven instead of a stove, the floor, and the pan.

vintageTink

One Too Many
I usually get the fresh thick cut bacon at Kroger, but last time I went the dorks wouldn't help me.
The rest of the week it's sausage each morning. Cook it too long in the Nuwave and it comes out mini size. :)
Bacon does nicely in it though, and I only have to clean the oven instead of a stove, the floor, and the pan.
Too bad you don't live down the street.

Thick cut Bacon with Tapatio. That would work. Tomorrow I can try that at the local Diner that has been open around here since 1946. They have Tapatio on the tables. :p

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
actimally