Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

Decided to have a go at making Manchester Tart. :)

75e8ffcd-5881-4707-99ff-3a263a1d2ff6_zps7cf00a21.jpg

Last night was medium sauced wings at BWW...french fries dipped in ranch dressing...cheese cake and cinnamon squares dipped in caramel sauce....and Boston Lager talls from the tap. MMA on the big screen!
HD

Boyo

Call Me a Cab
The Irish wife, made this Italian guy corned beef and cabbage?... Something not right with a meal that is all cooked in the same pot!

Happy St. Patrick's day!

dnjan

One Too Many
pork, pork and more pork!

Last night my wife and I went to Cochon555. This is the tour's fifth year with five chefs (actually there were six) cooking with five different breeds of pigs. They were supposed to use "the entire pig" for the different tastes they served. Food ranged from fried skin to cured loin, with lots of sausage in between. Along with a very wide variety of other pork-based concoctions. There was an icecream (with black pepper flavouring) and even some bonbons (which my wife considered to be a little over the top with a lard filling).
Part way through the evening you are asked to stop eating long enough to vote for your favourite chef (it didn't take long - drop a wooden token into the box of your choice), and then back to the food.
A number of distilleries were pouring generous tastes, plus at least five different wineries (I lost count) and also beer if one preferred.

A wonderful evening with perhaps a bit of over-indulging. If anyone is in one of the cities the tour has not yet gotton to, I highly recommend it.

Last night my wife and I went to Cochon555. This is the tour's fifth year with five chefs (actually there were six) cooking with five different breeds of pigs. They were supposed to use "the entire pig" for the different tastes they served. Food ranged from fried skin to cured loin, with lots of sausage in between. Along with a very wide variety of other pork-based concoctions. There was an icecream (with black pepper flavouring) and even some bonbons (which my wife considered to be a little over the top with a lard filling).
Part way through the evening you are asked to stop eating long enough to vote for your favourite chef (it didn't take long - drop a wooden token into the box of your choice), and then back to the food.
A number of distilleries were pouring generous tastes, plus at least five different wineries (I lost count) and also beer if one preferred.

A wonderful evening with perhaps a bit of over-indulging. If anyone is in one of the cities the tour has not yet gotton to, I highly recommend it.

Interesting. I see it comes out here in April. Too bad it is in San Franfreako or I would go.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lukken