Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

stevew443

One of the Regulars
You all are making me hungry. Tonight I splurged and had navy beans with brown rice. For a late night snack I had a small plate of raw veggies. I have very little of my pancreas left, so I cannot eat any fats, therefore my diet is very very bland anymore.

Shangas

I'll Lock Up
Dinner tonight: Chicken soup and breasts.

Dinner tomorrow night? These songs explain it best...

[video=youtube;hEQDllvuy1I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEQDllvuy1I[/video]
[video=youtube;3aeQ3DmKU7A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aeQ3DmKU7A[/video]

olive bleu

One Too Many
:cry: oh my, how i miss Arby's curly fries.....

They closed down all the Arby's locations here sometime ago. When My husband and I were first married we went to Arbys a couple times a month at least. We did not own a car, and it was not on a bus route,it took us about an hour to walk each way..such was our love of Arby's.

Now I can't get that jingle out of my head.. bacon, cheddar, curly fries....

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
:cry: oh my, how i miss Arby's curly fries.....

They closed down all the Arby's locations here sometime ago. When My husband and I were first married we went to Arbys a couple times a month at least. We did not own a car, and it was not on a bus route,it took us about an hour to walk each way..such was our love of Arby's.

Now I can't get that jingle out of my head.. bacon, cheddar, curly fries....

I get them in the frozen section at Walmart.

olive bleu

One Too Many
oh yes.. i know where the walmart is..i can almost see it from my place..i just don't believe they carry the fries.We don't get all the same products :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lukken