Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's For Breakfast...

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Rookie. :D

My immediate supervisor at my last place of employment was the same way. He was a "high energy" type of guy anyway, and could tell when that last cup of coffee was one too many because it made him "jittery". My wife and I can drink coffee all day long and not notice any difference. [huh]
Yep, that's me as well. When I took another position at work, my new department didn't have a coffee maker, they had a Keurig.
Now I go through 4-5 of those little cups a day, despite being on something to keep me going.

Today I had 3 eggs, with sausage and bacon mixed in.
Green Mountain Wild Mountain Blueberry coffee, and Jolly Rancher Cherry drink mix.
Also started using natural, raw sugar crystals instead of a fake sweetener for coffee, tea, etc.
BTW Zombie, Community Coffee's Praline Pecan is great, in the Keurig or regular coffee maker.

Yep, that's me as well. When I took another position at work, my new department didn't have a coffee maker, they had a Keurig.
Now I go through 4-5 of those little cups a day, despite being on something to keep me going.

Today I had 3 eggs, with sausage and bacon mixed in.
Green Mountain Wild Mountain Blueberry coffee, and Jolly Rancher Cherry drink mix.
Also started using natural, raw sugar crystals instead of a fake sweetener for coffee, tea, etc.
BTW Zombie, Community Coffee's Praline Pecan is great, in the Keurig or regular coffee maker.

Another addict :doh:

...BTW Zombie, Community Coffee's Praline Pecan is great, in the Keurig or regular coffee maker.
Thanks for the tip! Currently my wife's favorite is Krispy Kreme Smooth, and mine is Donut House, but we're always willing to try something new...as long as it's coffee flavored and not some decaffeinated nutmeg/mocha/hazelnut/java/peppermint/citrus hybrid, that is. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe