Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Shangas

I'll Lock Up
Maybe I'm a bit old for it. I dunno. But I thought it was a really great movie. It's funny, it's exciting. It's got a great plot.

Who doesn't wubb widdle snuggly dwaaagonz...

Stray Cat

My Mail is Forwarded Here
A friend told me about the movie "HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON".

I thought it was a great film. Good for kids of all ages. The young and the young at heart.

..indeed. I liked it.. The part about the "fish sharing" was a precious one.. I laughed so hard..
(am I the only one that finds the dragon resembling to Stitch from "Lilo and Stitch"? [huh]

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (1974)

Haven't seen it in ages.. (not in the mood, I guess..) Lately, I was interested in Crusade themed movies. Like "The kingdom of heaven".
But, today..
...it'll be "Thin man" from 1934.
(that is.. if I manage to download it)
DON'T judge me.. if I could buy it, I would.. since I can't.. megaupload it is. [angel]

Tommy

One of the Regulars
Thanksgiving extravaganza -
Out of the Past - Robert Mitchum, Jane Greer, Kirk Douglas
Dodsworth - with Ruth Chatterton, Walter Huston, Mary Astor
Topper - Carry Grant Constance Bennett, Roland Young

Retro_GI_Jane

One of the Regulars
"White Christmas." I could actually watch this movie all year long but we were putting up the tree and I wanted something I could sing along to to make putting up the lights go faster. ;)

Retro_GI_Jane

One of the Regulars
^^"Christmas Vacation!" That was the one I watched before 'White Christmas." ;) It never gets old either, no matter how much you've memorized the lines.

Wally_Hood

One Too Many
The Hood family kicked off the Christmas movie viewing season with our traditional favorite, Elf. It's one that makes me laugh every time.
NB: the special features on the blu-ray are really cool. There's a series of "behind the scenes" short films that really let us see just how many people and trades are involved in making a film.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe