Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

VoodooSan

One Too Many
View attachment 644688
Absolutely exquisite Eric, had I seen this photo previously my own blue fedora may have been styled similarly. A while ago I came across a hat like your's in an advert in some, long forgotten, magazine. Chances are it was probably whilst in the waiting room at my dentist. Remembering the dentist is not something that I make a habit of.

My cordwainer looked over the Stetson Strat, then he checked out the colour of my blazer, and came up with this:
View attachment 644689
The black hatband was Tina's suggestion, saying that
the blazer's similar black stripes gives the hat a better
appearance. My own choice of hatband was to have
it in silk in a similar blue colour. The black has grown on me.
I have to side with Tina on this one, Robert. The black hatband, against the blue of the felt, is KILLER with that blazer!

VoodooSan

One Too Many
Still wearing straw during the day, but pulled out another Barbisio that came to me from Stefan over the summer for a visit to the local Indian place. It felt good on the head. Size is just right. The colour is a bit greener than it shows in the photos. Definitely up there in my top couple of stingy brims. Mid 50s to early 60s by Stefan’s reckoning.
View attachment 644702 View attachment 644703 View attachment 644704 View attachment 644706
That is just FINE, sir!!!!

The Shoe

Call Me a Cab
That is just FINE, sir!!!!
Thanks, Voo.
What’s more, Stefan practically gave me this, along with another couple of Barbisios when I bought another Barbisio off him. I posted the first the other day. This is the second. With the weather cooling down (finally), the third one, and the original purchase that started it all won’t be too far off.

Good morning. My morning soirre was taken under the brim of a Cadet Blue fedora.

Stetson Premier Stratoliner.

i-tGhwN3Q-M.jpg

i-zn9Fqnv-M.jpg

I enjoyed coffee under the brim of a Dobbs Fifty Westward.

i-hHKVFxP-M.jpg

i-x8CpdZ9-M.jpg

Cheers, Eric -
The Cadet Blue Strat always makes a stunning impression

VoodooSan

One Too Many
Thanks, Voo.
What’s more, Stefan practically gave me this, along with another couple of Barbisios when I bought another Barbisio off him. I posted the first the other day. This is the second. With the weather cooling down (finally), the third one, and the original purchase that started it all won’t be too far off.
Stefan's pretty awesomely amazing like that; I was also a fairly recent recipient of his largesse. Looking forward to seeing #3!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bvanv